• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

$80K - F/U Ford!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3 Comp xDrive
Dealing with the same bs with local Ford Dealers. My current allocation is from Massachusetts dealer (MSRP). Started calling up some local NY dealers since more popped up in inventory to see if I could save myself the drive...didn't realize if I want to do that I'm looking at spending 10-25K over MSRP. I'll do the 2 hour drive lol
Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
I highly suggest you become more educated on this topic and read the link I shared above. This isn't my issue, it's a FORD issue. How much more clear can it be.
It's not a Ford issue it's an industry issue as toyota dealers do this on trd pros and other models, as do many other brand dealers. So maybe you better become better educated.

Again if you don't like it, don't buy one or find someone who will be fair with you.

I'm over this.

OP
OP

nappy

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ranger
It's not a Ford issue it's an industry issue as toyota dealers do this on trd pros and other models, as do many other brand dealers. So maybe you better become better educated.

Again if you don't like it, don't buy one or find someone who will be fair with you.

I'm over you and your bitching.
Sure you are. After your 14 posts. Too funny. You mean you are over yourself.

Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
This thread has ceased to be useful - locking it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.