Sponsored

Watchdog62

Well-Known Member
First Name
Todd
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
213
Reaction score
299
Location
NOVA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Chef
I know that receiver well. That wheel is so satisfying.
Marantz 2285 with hd88 speakers. Amazing how good 50 year old hi fi's can sound. I have its little brother 2245 in the bedroom with hd55. Both recapped and built like tanks.
Sponsored

 

Watchdog62

Well-Known Member
First Name
Todd
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
213
Reaction score
299
Location
NOVA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Chef
Steely Dan! Excellent taste.
Yep Katy Lied, awesome album. My fav is Royal Scam
Steely Dan, the jazz band that pretends to be a rock band.
 

Canoman

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
48
Reaction score
42
Location
DFW, TX
Vehicle(s)
2025 RR, Carb-Gray
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Please tell me more about this sail panel install! I want to install a Morel Maximo 3-way active set that I have waiting that I had bought to install in my Mustang, but didn't accomplish that before replacing the car with the RR. I'm considering installing tweeters in the factory location and modifying some sail panels for the midrange.

I wondered if these might possibly fit from the previous-gen Rangers. Might be a slim chance. https://frankiesautoelectrics.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=ford%20ranger%20tweeter

I also thought about trying to source a pair of extra sail panels to use for modifying instead of tearing up my stock pair.
 

Pic-N-Stick

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Threads
10
Messages
378
Reaction score
608
Location
Northern Virginia, USA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor in Shelter Green Metallic
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Question...If you all only did one layer of Siless, would choose the 200-mil hybrid or the max? For the doors and roof, should I also get the tape?
 

Buellsox

Well-Known Member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Oct 22, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
266
Reaction score
405
Location
Tacoma, WA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Local 26 Union Plumber
Question...If you all only did one layer of Siless, would choose the 200-mil hybrid or the max? For the doors and roof, should I also get the tape?
Myself I’d do just the 3 layer Max if you’re only wanting to do one and I’ve never used the tape.
Sponsored

 
 







Top