Sponsored

Any Coilover Top Hat Options For RR?

kickingaz

Well-Known Member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Mar 30, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
62
Reaction score
73
Location
New River, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger Raptor - Carbonized Gray
Occupation
Self Employed
I went with the 2/1 for my '26 Raptor Ranger from FordRangerLifts.com. This company is owned by Robby Woolworth and he has a lot of experience as a desert racer and designed these. I also has him do the install at his place in Las Vegas as I am in AZ. This allowed me to mount 35s on the RR after only replacing the crash bars.

https://fordrangerlifts.com

Ford Ranger Any Coilover Top Hat Options For RR? IMG_3964
Sponsored

 

Havasu RR

Well-Known Member
First Name
Craig
Joined
Mar 9, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
247
Reaction score
287
Location
Lake Havasu, AZ.
Vehicle(s)
Long travel Tacoma with ranger raptor on order
Occupation
Entrepreneur
I went with the 2/1 for my '26 Raptor Ranger from FordRangerLifts.com. This company is owned by Robby Woolworth and he has a lot of experience as a desert racer and designed these. I also has him do the install at his place in Las Vegas as I am in AZ. This allowed me to mount 35s on the RR after only replacing the crash bars.

https://fordrangerlifts.com

IMG_3964.webp
I also did 2 and one goat off-road. I'm on 35s and didn't remove the crash bars at all. Tires don't even come close
 
 







Top