• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ugga Mugga

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Photos from Woodward Dream Cruise -- where Ford showed off its Raptor trucks lineup. Pics by Carscoop.

Ranger Raptor on the left (in first 3 photos).

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-vs-F-150-Raptor-MG-CarScoops-1536x864

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-vs-F-150-Raptor-MG-CarScoops-3

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-vs-F-150-Raptor-MG-CarScoops-2

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-vs-F-150-Raptor-MG-CarScoops-1

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-vs-F-150-Raptor-MG-CarScoops-6

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-CarScoops-217

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-CarScoops-216

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-CarScoops-214

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-CarScoops-224

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-CarScoops-210

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-CarScoops-212

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-CarScoops-208

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-CarScoops-213

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-CarScoops-215

Ford Ranger Azure Gray Metallic Ranger Raptor vs. F-150 Raptor comparison photos 2024-Ford-Ranger-Raptor-CarScoops-211

Last edited by a moderator:

Scole31

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado Z71
Nice! Love the stance of the Ranger raptor.

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
Those exterior shots are actually from Woodward Dream Cruise. I believe Ford only had the new Mustang GTD at Monterey. That's not exactly the right crowd for pickup trucks.

Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Yeah. Looks like the back air vents were stolen.
Yeah it looks really bad. It would be better if it there wasnt even an opening. Like the way it is its completely unusable. Whatever you put in there will fall straight out as soon as you slam on the gas.

ThickGatorade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
They should have made up for the compromise with cooled seats honestly. Unreal that those were omitted for a 2024 model year in the headline trim.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Yeah it looks really bad. It would be better if it there wasnt even an opening. Like the way it is its completely unusable. Whatever you put in there will fall straight out as soon as you slam on the gas.
I think it was just a carryover from the 5G Ranger. I had that useless rear cubby in my Ranger and I never thought about it. As much as I'd prefer rear vents, the rear passengers never complained about not getting enough air in the 5G so it will probably be alright.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I think it was just a carryover from the 5G Ranger. I had that useless rear cubby in my Ranger and I never thought about it. As much as I'd prefer rear vents, the rear passengers never complained about not getting enough air in the 5G so it will probably be alright.
I agree, it's obviously not a deal breaker for me, and since I won't be staring at it on a daily basis it won't really set off my OCD. I just wish it could have been just nothing, instead of a cutout.

ilkhan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Just reinforces how ugly the F-150 front end is. I want a Ranger Raptor, but damn the size worries me. An F-150 Raptor with a locking front dif (F-150 gets a limited slip, not a locker) and the looks of the Ranger Raptor would be a home run. Actually, I want Tremor to be an option package on the F-150 with front/rear lockers. The Raptor can keep the limited slip and overstuffed armchair looks.

Sponsored

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
I see the dang engine auto start/stop button, but the thing doesn't work right? They wont have them?

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
I see the dang engine auto start/stop button, but the thing doesn't work right? They wont have them?
As of right now, everything indicates that Auto Start/Stop has been removed (i.e. doesn't function) from 2024 Rangers for Job 1. When you get your build date, you can actually verify in the features list.

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
As of right now, everything indicates that Auto Start/Stop has been removed (i.e. doesn't function) from 2024 Rangers for Job 1. When you get your build date, you can actually verify in the features list.
Kinda had a laugh when I saw the removal of a feature as a feature