I bailed on my Ranger order. Ordered June 1st no VIN no build date. With all that’s going on and them being almost 3000 units behind on orders, I just can’t wait until whenever next year for it. My current Ranger is a lease and I’ve had to extend it. They give them in 2 month increments and I’ve used one. I took it to the dealer last night and gave it back. I don’t want to deal with having to put cash into something that I’m literally renting lol. I found a GMC Canyon Elevation that I really took a liking to and I snagged it last night.