• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Built Status

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
I've never had anything but two commas in the Delivery Details section. My status was "Scheduled Week of 3/11" until yesterday when it moved to "In Production" but nothing has changed in the Details section. I've also never been able to obtain the window sticker from that information. Had to go to the outside link and insert my VIN to get it, which wasn't available there either until yesterday.
Sponsored

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I've never had anything but two commas in the Delivery Details section.
I never had anything there until yesterday, now it shows the dealer's delivery information.
blend date was 2/29 (leap-day-Raptor) and modules went active the next day, I think. Still "in production" per tracker, and my FordPass has the vehicle and "Pending activation".
I don't think there is any rhyme or reason here, because I saw a few from local dealers with delivery info in their tracker and they are not even in production, yet, as well as similar with a few I tracked with blend dates earlier in Feb. I could track those because they had a window sticker and I could find the order number and could track them.
I was doing some of this because I was late to the securing and allocation game and was contacting a lot of dealers showing Raptors to try to secure one plus getting on a few local waiting lists (just in case).
I think you would see a date under your in-production today or soon, then modules might show being populated shortly after, then get a tear sheet on the Motocraft as-built site.

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Update: Ford Chat confirms "In Production" and estimates delivery (Rail/Convoy):
Thank you for your patience and congratulations on your 2024 Ranger order, Michael! I see that your vehicle is In Production at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI. The most recent update as of Feb-29-2024 reflects an estimated delivery window of Apr-06-2024-Apr-12-2024

mperezkr

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
My truck is built and sitting on RP7L waiting to be loaded on the railcar.(whenever that will be)
I have that same number on my Window Sticker. RP7L and then it says RAIL. I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until they finish mine, to get yours loaded. :p
[/QUOTE]

mine is ramp RP7L and was given an estimated 4/4-4/10 delivery date to the dealer.

Sponsored

bdginmo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2015 Ford Fusion Energi
Occupation
Software Engineer
I've found a couple of examples in my area where vehicles have been shipped, but other vehicles built before those are still in production. They are all shipping to the same rail yard according to the window stickers. So I don't think they are necessarily being grouped by destination.

WaitingToo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Occupation
Retired
Build date was pushed to April 8 but how optimistic should I be I would receive before June? My 2005 F150 has been limping along too long so afraid I had to pull the trigger on a Tacoma, delivery tomorrow.

OP
OP
Craneop1972

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
RP7L isn't a ramp. RP7L is the name of the rail yard that your truck will be shipped to.
Thanks for that info. I had no idea. I just looked it up, shows Galveston Texas for me.

Sponsored

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
I have that same number on my Window Sticker. RP7L and then it says RAIL. I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until they finish mine, to get yours loaded. :p

mine is ramp RP7L and was given an estimated 4/4-4/10 delivery date to the dealer.
[/QUOTE]
I'm good with that. I've got a lot going on at the moment, and need to get it done before I take 2 weeks to drive from Louisiana to Alaska

FarelaneF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I don't. know how much faith I'd place in the delivery dates the dealers are pulling from the "system". There have been quite a few that have come and gone already. Most likely they are estimates based on normal production/delivery schedules and are not taking into account the hold placed on delivery at MAP. I'm not going to get too excited till I see photos of one sitting on a dealers lot. That will be proof to me that they are shipping.
Truth. My delivery date was 2.15.24, which clearly never happened.

beaudointl

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150, 2011 Mustang, 2021 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Technician
No actually I will get a drop in liner that I have had on my last two F150s
I have always had drop in bedliners and find they work well for what I do. I wonder what the dimension between the wheel wells will be with the drop in bedliner.
Sponsored