Kernel___Panic
Active Member
- First Name
- Mike
- Joined
- May 9, 2024
- Threads
- 10
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 68
- Location
- Philadelphia
- Vehicle(s)
- 2024 Ranger XLT
- Occupation
- Ethical Hacker
Amazon.com: Auxko All Weather Floor Mats Fit for Ford Ranger SuperCrew 2024 TPE Rubber Liners Set Ranger Accessories All Season Guard Odorless Anti-Slip Floor Mats : AutomotiveDo you have the Amazon link for these floor liners? I was unable to find them.
do u have a link? thx!I found a great set on Ebay and they fit perfectly for my 24 XLT
https://www.ebay.com/usr/fastfuns-autosdo u have a link? thx!
Same here. I had them in my 19 as well as my mazda cx5I'm still waiting for the Husky X-act Contours to become available.
This is what I bought for my ‘24 Lariat. Fits very well. I’m a fan.Weather Tech has nothing listed for 2024 Ranger and Amazon has a stuff listed for 2024 that has reviews saying they don’t fit.
Anyone out there find anything worth getting?