• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

CARBONIZED GRAY Ranger Club Thread. THE CGs

DinoBirdClaws88

First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger/GTR33/Ducati SF
Occupation
Pararescue
I'm torn. CG is my second choice to SG but there is a dealer with an on lot CG willing to make a deal. I really want SG and to add Code Orange tow hook and vent repaints but my order is in production limbo.
I was the same. Ordered a SG (still not built), but I was curious to see the SG in person. So I drove 2hrs to view one. The SG when clean and in the sun light is very nice, but dirty or dark and it doesn’t look so great. The CG however looked good in all conditions, so I changed my mind and bought an available CG and couldn’t be happier.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CherryCoke

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
I was the same. Ordered a SG (still not built), but I was curious to see the SG in person. So I drove 2hrs to view one. The SG when clean and in the sun light is very nice, but dirty or dark and it doesn’t look so great. The CG however looked good in all conditions, so I changed my mind and bought an available CG and couldn’t be happier.
A Vegas dealer has a SG and I seen it. Its too brown/bronze for my taste. I would agree that the SG color is not the best for the Ranger. Looks great on the Bronco Raptor though.

Sportshot2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F 150 FX4 (totaled) 2021 Acura RDX, 2021 KIA
Occupation
Retired
Us Cactus Gray owners are feeling discriminated against. You need DEI training. Just kidding! To be honest the color wasn’t my first choice but it was available right away so I bought it. Personally I hate paying extra to get a different color truck, especially a Ford.

When Henry Ford started mass production he said “You can have any color you want as long as it’s BLACK”

Sponsored

Top Fuel Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Ranger Raptor, '22 Mach1, '21 Diesel Wrangler
Exactly! I think Ford really missed by not using the far better looking eruption green. Thats the only color I’d have over cg or hpr

OP
OP
CherryCoke

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
Picked up 4/20-327 days after ordering, so far worth the wait.

BA5F960C-9838-44F3-A093-EFCA01DA7EAC.jpeg

366C1744-3DA5-4554-BC7F-C6EB5AA77D93.jpeg

223C04CB-6410-4E0C-9B85-3B9C5AF23A9A.jpeg
Love the wheels. I've been thinking about something similar but with brass accents.

Sponsored