• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

For Ford

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
This post is for Ford seeing as how they monitor this forum. My Ranger Raptor had a blend date of 3/12/2024. It will be shipped convoy to Ohio, initially on Ford chat I was given a ETA for delivery of 4/6. Then it became 4/16 to 4/22, then it became 4/15 to 4/21. Now I was just told by Ford marketing that it’s 4/24 to 4/30. I don’t know what the hell the issue is up there at MAP but damn!! You mean to tell me that it’s going to take six weeks to ship the truck 232 miles!! I could hitch hike up there & drive the damn thing back quicker than this!! By the time the truck is delivered it will be over eleven months since initially ordering, that’s a pretty pathetic display for a company whose business model it is to manufacture & deliver new cars & trucks. Completely pathetic!!!
Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
This post is for Ford seeing as how they monitor this forum. My Ranger Raptor had a blend date of 3/12/2024. It will be shipped convoy to Ohio, initially on Ford chat I was given a ETA for delivery of 4/6. Then it became 4/16 to 4/22, then it became 4/15 to 4/21. Now I was just told by Ford marketing that it’s 4/24 to 4/30. I don’t know what the hell the issue is up there at MAP but damn!! You mean to tell me that it’s going to take six weeks to ship the truck 232 miles!! I could hitch hike up there & drive the damn thing back quicker than this!! By the time the truck is delivered it will be over eleven months since initially ordering, that’s a pretty pathetic display for a company whose business model it is to manufacture & deliver new cars & trucks. Completely pathetic!!!
At least you were built and shipped. Many were built in January and haven't even shipped.

You're a lucky one and many people have far more reason to complain.

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
Now I have to worry because I have a trip planned to go pick up my truck, which is "built, awaiting shipment."

OP
OP
pyates999

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
At least you were built and shipped. Many were built in January and haven't even shipped.

You're a lucky one and many people have far more reason to complain.
Maybe so but it’s my bitch, especially when I see trucks blended on 3/29 that have already been delivered. As far as others with far more to complain about, there’s plenty to complain about with this entire process from beginning to end.

Sponsored

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
You won't get much of a response from Ford on here btw. I am checking my ETA now.

FarelaneF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Mine went in to production on 1.22 and had no updates until 3.31... where nothing changed... still in production. At this point I'm thinking if buying a sports car and a used beater 4x4 with the money I was planning on spending on the RR. Also, ironically, I got my number called for a Cybertruck yesterday even though my decision to get an RR was because the Cybertruck was taking so long....

Sponsored

All Terrain Nation

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Media
Ya, it’s just frustrating is all. By the way, keep up what you do. It’s very important & enjoyable. Thank You
I understand your frustrations.. MY 24 Mustang was moved to 4 different lots after production only to be moved right back to the plant.. Then it needed to be shipped to Brighton Michigan which its 30 minutes away. They want everyone to get their new Rangers

telenerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Subaru Crosstrek
I wish I had a VIN. 🥹

Hang in there.

Wisdumb

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1952 IH R-110, 1974 C3 Stingray, 1981 Yamaha G1
Occupation
IT Manager
11 months since I placed my order and my build date is 5/6.
Waiting on this truck sucks but I have just been ignoring it lately.

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
The @Ford Motor Company account on here hasn't expressed any interest in helping solve problems. They only step in to congratulate people when they take delivery.
Sponsored