• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ford Zone Reps?

Cyder

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Nurse
I’ve been trying to get a delivery eta for my RR that has been built since 1/22 but it’s still pending updates. Ford chat suggests reaching out to the sales manager of my dealership to inquire with the zone rep who can call the plant. Has anyone gotten anywhere with this inquiry? I haven’t seen anyone mentioned anything about a zone rep on the forums so not sure if it’s something to bother the dealer with. I’m also assuming the dealer has been in communication with them but when I ask for updates they pretty much only know what Ford chat has told me as well.
Sponsored

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve been trying to get a delivery eta for my RR that has been built since 1/22 but it’s still pending updates. Ford chat suggests reaching out to the sales manager of my dealership to inquire with the zone rep who can call the plant. Has anyone gotten anywhere with this inquiry? I haven’t seen anyone mentioned anything about a zone rep on the forums so not sure if it’s something to bother the dealer with. I’m also assuming the dealer has been in communication with them but when I ask for updates they pretty much only know what Ford chat has told me as well.
By the time you find the right person, get ahold of them and get a solid answer (every step mentioned very unlikely to occur at all), your truck will probably be on the way to your dealership. Your best option is just being patient and waiting it out. Many of us that were built before you are also still waiting "in production" but clearly shipments are moving pretty fast as of this week.

Ford chat and your dealer don't know much more than the pizza-tracker shows. Your dealer technically has VinView but that doesn't tell you anything about the production/shipping timeline.

FarelaneF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
This is the exact same situation I am in. Truck built on 1/22... tracker never updated to "built" and tracker was last updated on 1/22. No one is able to get more information on what is going on with my order.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is the exact same situation I am in. Truck built on 1/22... tracker never updated to "built" and tracker was last updated on 1/22. No one is able to get more information on what is going on with my order.
If no dealers in your area have gotten a ranger, then almost certainly your truck is just waiting on a train/convoy to become available going in your direction.

When it gets pulled for shipping, it will update to "built". When it actually ships, it will be marked "shipped".

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cyder

Cyder

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Nurse
By the time you find the right person, get ahold of them and get a solid answer (every step mentioned very unlikely to occur at all), your truck will probably be on the way to your dealership. Your best option is just being patient and waiting it out. Many of us that were built before you are also still waiting "in production" but clearly shipments are moving pretty fast as of this week.

Ford chat and your dealer don't know much more than the pizza-tracker shows. Your dealer technically has VinView but that doesn't tell you anything about the production/shipping timeline.
That’s what I figured as well. As much as jealousy hits when others have their trucks shipped or moved to built status, I’ve just been patiently waiting and not bothering the dealer much(only Ford chat lol).

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher

BG555

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
This is the exact same situation I am in. Truck built on 1/30. tracker never updated to "built" and tracker was last updated on 02/07. No one is able to get more information on what is going on with my order. Dealer says mine while be there by end of this month. Maybe??

OP
OP
Cyder

Cyder

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Nurse
This is the exact same situation I am in. Truck built on 1/30. tracker never updated to "built" and tracker was last updated on 02/07. No one is able to get more information on what is going on with my order. Dealer says mine while be there by end of this month. Maybe??
I’d imagine they are just waiting for more trucks for that area to be built before shipping so as to make less deliveries for those area dealerships.

Sponsored

Charlie4711

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Security Manager

Chassis N2531

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
I will stay back a bit and shell them.
M109A6_Paladin_blast_in_2007.jpg
Fellow Cannoncocker here! Elevation on that tube is pretty low. Must be a direct fire exercise. Excellent timing on the pic. I've done that a few times as well. You have to know what to listen for.

Last edited:

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
I contacted the sales manager of my dealership via email and have not gotten a reply. Not comfortable right now.

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Fellow Cannoncocker here! Elevation on that tube is pretty low. Must be direct fire exercise. Excellent timing on the pic. I've done that a few times as well. You have have to know what to listen for.
Retired Canadian Herbie here. :clap:
Sponsored