• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ford website

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Ford website showing the 2024 Ranger as a current vehicle now. :clap:

1691121856610.png
Must be testing the sight because it's not there now. Still the 2023 and the 2024 is in future vehicles.

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Last edited:

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
There is a nice sand color 2024 Trail Boss at the dealership in town. Man if those things came with dual lockers and a nicer interior I would be super tempted. And halogens? Really Chevy? Apparently no trail boss trims come with LED headlights and taillights.

$42,000 out the door.

Would save me $23,000 dollars. lol

I'd have to shave that front bow tie and take those door emblems off. Lower air dam would come off as well. Oh and ditch the 18's. Ewwww

Ford Ranger Ford website New Bitmap Image

Ford Ranger Ford website 1691155058411

ThickGatorade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
2024 shows in both Trucks & Vans and Future Vehicles for me.

I really wish I could like GM’s products but they just don’t suit me well. Most notably their HMI is awful to me.

Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Ford website showing the 2024 Ranger as a current vehicle now. :clap:

1691121856610.png

Wish they would update the Canadian site like the US site if you order FX4 package then running boards are free.....Canadian site still showing $750.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a nice sand color 2024 Trail Boss at the dealership in town. Man if those things came with dual lockers and a nicer interior I would be super tempted. And halogens? Really Chevy? Apparently no trail boss trims come with LED headlights and taillights.

$42,000 out the door.

I'd have to shave that front bow tie and take those door emblems off. Lower air dam would come off as well. Oh and ditch the 18's. Ewwww

New Bitmap Image.jpg

1691155058411.png
I finally saw a Canyon Denali on the road the other day. They look REALLY good in person. I just wish all their colors weren't so boring.

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
I finally saw a Canyon Denali on the road the other day. They look REALLY good in person. I just wish all their colors weren't so boring.
I ordered a RRaptor, a friend ordered a ZR2. I think the GM’s are great looking trucks, I just can’t get past the 4 cylinder only engines that are a part of them, just seems too pussyfied for me!!

HighDesertRanger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Occupation
Sales Manager
GM actually makes a really nice 3.0 turbo V6. They put it in a few Cadillac models. If they put that in the Colorado ZR2...

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
They actually have a better color selection than Ford. Personally, I'm majorly disappointed in the bland color selection for the Ranger. Ford is in love with grey right now.

Sponsored

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They actually have a better color selection than Ford. Personally, I'm majorly disappointed in the bland color selection for the Ranger. Ford is in love with grey right now.
I'm a huge fan of the pastel grays. I think they can look really vibrant and interesting without being so annoyingly loud. Chevy/GMC's choices are the boring black/white/gray or the vomit-inducing bright yellow. Nothing in between.

Reactions: MJE

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible

$42,000 out the door.

New Bitmap Image.jpg

1691155058411.png
Never still having transmission problems and the official word is always " It's working with in specified tolerances"

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I'm a huge fan of the pastel grays. I think they can look really vibrant and interesting without being so annoyingly loud. Chevy/GMC's choices are the boring black/white/gray or the vomit-inducing bright yellow. Nothing in between.
Well, if you like gray, Ford definitely has you covered there. I like the pastel gray also. Just wish they weren't so conservative in their color options.

OP
OP

davey690

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Sport Track
Occupation
Health and Safety
What about metallic silver? I’ve always like that colour on the previous gen. I think it looks classic but maybe dosen’t make as much of a statement.
Sponsored