• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Front rake & leveling.

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
Who doesn’t like the front rake & will install a front leveling kit if possible?
Sponsored

galion

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
I won't. leveling my trucks is the first thing I do, but this new Ranger Raptor is the most leveled truck from the factory I have ever had.

OP
OP
pyates999

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
I won't. leveling my trucks is the first thing I do, but this new Ranger Raptor is the most leveled truck from the factory I have ever had.
If it doesn’t need to be done, I won’t do it. I just don’t like the forward rake of the new trucks of today. I leveled my F150 & it’s appearance is so much better.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
some people are looking at this backwards. Ford doesn't design them to look "level" when there is no load in the bed. The fact is the rear is higher to accept loads in the bed without bottoming out. If you never plan to haul or tow anything and only care how it looks, level away if that is a real priority to you. The easiest way is add some load or adjust suspension in rear instead of wasting $ on bringing up the front- which screws everything up when you DO haul or tow. YMMV
Sponsored