• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Good quality rear seat cover?

DanTheMan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Occupation
Social Worker
Does anyone have experience with a good quality rear seat cover that they would recommend?
Sponsored

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Raptor (4/19/24)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I got the Yogi one (hammock with hard floor inserts) that has the orange trim that matches my RR.
Dog Car Seat Cover, Large Back Pet Car Seat Protectors with Mesh Viewing Window and Extra Cover for a Quick wash, 2 Seat Belt, Non-Scratch Waterproof Nonslip Dog Hammock for Cars Trucks and SUV : Amazon.ca: Pet Supplies

I like that it is easy to clean. The side door protection helps keep my dog from scratching up the door panels but does nothing for the drool on the windows. I just clean the windows as needed.

But I also like the one posted just above if you actually want to use the back seat as a back seat.

Bonder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat FX4
I got the Yogi one (hammock with hard floor inserts) that has the orange trim that matches my RR.
Dog Car Seat Cover, Large Back Pet Car Seat Protectors with Mesh Viewing Window and Extra Cover for a Quick wash, 2 Seat Belt, Non-Scratch Waterproof Nonslip Dog Hammock for Cars Trucks and SUV : Amazon.ca: Pet Supplies

I like that it is easy to clean. The side door protection helps keep my dog from scratching up the door panels but does nothing for the drool on the windows. I just clean the windows as needed.

But I also like the one posted just above if you actually want to use the back seat as a back seat.

I had a slightly different Yogi one for my old Ranger and one for my wife's Escape. They both ripped on the seam behind the passenger seat. Looking at the reviews it seemed like it was the weak point in that one. I agree on these ones that have the side protection, seem like a better option.

My back seat is for my dog, passenger comfort comes second lol

FordDawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Occupation
Work
For R Raptor owners, will this fit in the backseat? It says "The XL hard bottom dog seat cover fits Full Size Truck and Large SUV with back space larger than 56 x 29.7 inch."
Sponsored