• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Many Rangers Available

Cyrusblack

Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Chief Executive Officer of Pencil Sharpening
  • Banned
Out of curiosity I went to Brandon Ford of Tampa (where I bought mine from)website to see if they were selling any Rangers. I was shocked to see about 45 2024 Rangers available right now. That said, the majority are XL models followed by XLT models and then a handful of Lariat’s. No RR that they are advertising. This is a standup dealership. You can easily fly into Tampa airport and drive home in your new Ranger. I wouldn’t be surprised if they would pick you up at the airport. 👌
Sponsored

PawnX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
They are starting to get them even on the West cost now, My dealer has 1 of each trim. Unfortunately the xlt was white and missing the 301a package.

I did find one pretty close that was just missing things I could have done elsewhere like the spray in bed liner and paint protection film at another dealership.

SomeGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat
I just jumped on this with one we found locally, went from chatting Ford last night only to get a "still no VIN" to having a very similar Ranger in my driveway, in 24 hours. Forget this stupid ordering system and look around if you can.

twaderobyn

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Admin
I just jumped on this with one we found locally, went from chatting Ford last night only to get a "still no VIN" to having a very similar Ranger in my driveway, in 24 hours. Forget this stupid ordering system and look around if you can.
I baled on my Lariat build not even starting til June and saved $12k and found a local Ranger XL STX. I’m good.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Out of curiosity I went to Brandon Ford of Tampa (where I bought mine from)website to see if they were selling any Rangers. I was shocked to see about 45 2024 Rangers available right now. That said, the majority are XL models followed by XLT models and then a handful of Lariat’s. No RR that they are advertising. This is a standup dealership. You can easily fly into Tampa airport and drive home in your new Ranger. I wouldn’t be surprised if they would pick you up at the airport. 👌
My small town midwest dealer has one used (soon to have two with my trade) and only one 2024...not counting my Raptor which is waiting to go offsite for bed liner and tonneau :)
Sponsored