• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
The more I read your responses the more it becomes clear that you definitely have a superiority complex and you’re an omniscient. You will never admit you're vainglorious and egocentric.

Spoke out of line?
What’s the pecking order all mighty king lol
Hopefully the new year brings you some peace and happiness.
Sponsored

entersandmann

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 1996 Mystic Cobra
Occupation
Controls Engineer
The more I read your responses the more it becomes clear that you definitely have a superiority complex and you’re an omniscient. You will never admit you're vainglorious and egocentric.

Spoke out of line?
What’s the pecking order all mighty king lol
Hopefully the new year brings you some peace and happiness.
Nice psychoanalysis, and great attack on the strawman.

BennyP92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Impreza
Occupation
Railroad
Once the holiday shutdown is over and the workers are back and normal production is back, why are these trucks not getting built at a consistent rate? How are they still severely constrained?

entersandmann

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 1996 Mystic Cobra
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Once the holiday shutdown is over and the workers are back and normal production is back, why are these trucks not getting built at a consistent rate? How are they still severely constrained?
See previous descriptions

Sponsored

1TruckLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST, 2024 Ranger Raptor (On Order)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Maybe I misunderstood, but did you mean they won't have another round of scheduling until March, or that the next round will be scheduling for March and beyond?

Rone28

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
Maybe I misunderstood, but did you mean they won't have another round of scheduling until March, or that the next round will be scheduling for March and beyond?
After watching the video. Looks like he is providing an update that there was no more scheduling until the new year. And while we wait - included what the schedule will look like for March.

1TruckLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST, 2024 Ranger Raptor (On Order)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
After watching the video. Looks like he is providing an update that there was no more scheduling until the new year. And while we wait - included what the schedule will look like for March.
Thank you

GBX

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Interesting. I received my order confirmation email on 10/16/23. Nothing since. Hoping I’m one of the first 700 but doesn’t sound like I will be. Are they building these based on order date or randomly?

Sponsored

Rangering

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Brother supposedly has a build date of 1/14. So should be at the dealer end of Jan? If it shows I might be flying up to pick it up with him.

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Powerboost King Ranch, 2024 HPR Ranger Raptor
I have a production date of march 3 on a Raptor.

DanTheMan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Occupation
Social Worker
Look man, I've been in manufacturing on the engineering and tooling side all my life. There are ALWAYS unforseen problems that get caught off tool. Panel gaps, bushing clearances, gear lash, adhesive retention, connector pinning, and about a million more potential problems. The possibility of the first 1000 trucks coming off the line with no issues is so close to 0 it is barely worth mentioning. It is preposterous to believe that a device as complicated as a modern vehicle with a quality requirement north of $32000 will run flawlessly through assembly the first time through, or the 100th time through or the 500th time through.

The fact that @Pac987 has no clue what they are talking about is evidenced by using the argument that "it works overseas, why won't it work here" even though NONE (see 0%) of the tooling that makes this product is the same as what is overseas. Ford Oceana may as well be a different company on a different planet compared to Ford NA.
Makes sense to me. Order banks in Canada didn't open until August, so I should be in the clear.

zhuskers1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
retired
Strongly considering canceling my order. That may be good news fo the people behind me. Heading a different direction

1986YellowRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Makes sense to me. Order banks in Canada didn't open until August, so I should be in the clear.
Typically the first month or two of a brand new product would have the most issues. The thing this guy is ignoring is the fact that these trucks have been in production for two years in the global market. He is also ignoring the fact the most of the build will be identical to the Bronco or legacy Ranger, and the 2.7L engine is already in use on the F-150. There is basically ZERO new tooling required, and all robot programming and material handling procedures have been copied from the global assembly sites. Even the emissions modules specific to America are already in use on the Bronco… There are certainly times when you would want to be hesitant to take delivery of a brand new model, but literally ALL of those typical concerns do not apply to the 2024 Ranger… I have not idea why that guy is getting so triggered. His theory is correct, but his application of his theory to this specific situation is obviously wrong.
Sponsored