• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

New Ford Tool Kit Roll for trucks

Erik the Grey

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco / 2011 Harley Davidson Road King
The Ford accessories website has a new Ford branded tool kit roll for trucks now.

From the site:

The Ford Truck Roll-Up Tool Kit is an 86-piece tool kit roll that stores easily under the rear seat. The bag is loaded with premium quality curated tools to perform vehicle maintenance or common trail repairs on the go.

Details
The 86-piece Ford Truck tool kit has everything Ford Truck owners need, from basic vehicle maintenance to trail fixes. The tool kit includes a variety of combination wrenches, 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, drive sockets, and rachets, a 1/2-inch breaker bar, pliers, drivers, hex, Torx keysets, adjustable wrench, trim tool, wire, tape, zip ties, and even a stout Ball Pein hammer for some trail side engineering. All this and more are stored securely and quietly within a sturdy nylon roll with dedicated sewn pockets and two zippered pouches.
  • Tools are premium chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability
  • Tools have polished chrome or industrial black phosphate finishes for corrosion resistance
  • Tool roll bag is durable nylon with included shoulder and retention straps; each tool has its place with specific stitched pockets and zippered pouches, keeping this 86-piece tool set organized, quiet, and protected
  • All tools meet or exceed ANSI standards, and all Ford branded tools have a lifetime warranty.
Motley Industries has it on sale for 15% off, use code: TAX15
https://motleyind.com/products/86pc-ford-brand-tool-roll-kit

Ford Ranger New Ford Tool Kit Roll for trucks FD0002_Layout
Sponsored

Last edited:

superakcraig

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat
I think if they told me the tools were "Craftsman", I would probably be all over this bundle.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
It looks like a decent trail kit to me. All the tools are lifetime warranty. Considering it's Ford branded, the price seems reasonable, especially with the discount.

Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Use the hammer to smash your buddy :LOL: . Never heard of FORD tape before

johndeerefarmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 and 2020 F350 and 2022 Ford Escape
Probably got to mail the tool back for warranty- that is IF they are still in business.
Hard pass for me. I build my own tool kits with tools that I need and like

OP
OP

Erik the Grey

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco / 2011 Harley Davidson Road King
Probably got to mail the tool back for warranty- that is IF they are still in business.
Hard pass for me. I build my own tool kits with tools that I need and like
It's actually a simple process. Call the 1-800 number in the kit, email a pic of the broken tool, and they send you a replacement.

Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Wonder if the tape is empty if they will send me a free replacement. :crackup:

johndeerefarmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 and 2020 F350 and 2022 Ford Escape
It's actually a simple process. Call the 1-800 number in the kit, email a pic of the broken tool, and they send you a replacement.
Let me guess. Since you posted the link AND just joined the forum. You work for that company. No thanks.
Sponsored