• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

RR2024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (on order)
So much for Job 1 having already happened, clearly Job 1 depends on UAW strike being averted at this point.

Reactions: Doc

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
On 9/18/23, they will say Job 1 will be 9/25/23 and so on and so on...

Ranger Nick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger
Occupation
Lawyer
That they are not scheduling is more telling than moving Job 1 dates....

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
Well, I guess after the UAW gets done with their contract negotiations we’ll eventually see something happen but until then……..

Sponsored

Cyrric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
This whole scheduling process is the most confusing thing ever. I have orders in at 2 different dealerships. The first dealership says that I'm "first in line" for their allocation, but they do have another customer with a RR order (they've told me my priority is 10 with the other customer as 11). At the second dealership (a smaller one near my hometown), I know for a fact that I am their only RR order. Neither of which have been scheduled. You would think that by now, all of the dealerships one allocation for a RR would be scheduled. It's just so mind-blowing!

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
Only Ford knows the formula (or lack there of) of how they choose which dealers get their RRaptor allocation picked and when.

I've been thru the whole Bronco circus and the best I can tell you is it feels like they go to the local pub on Wednesday, after work, have a few 'cocktails' then partake in some dart throwing games to see who gets what, where and when.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
This whole scheduling process is the most confusing thing ever. I have orders in at 2 different dealerships. The first dealership says that I'm "first in line" for their allocation, but they do have another customer with a RR order (they've told me my priority is 10 with the other customer as 11). At the second dealership (a smaller one near my hometown), I know for a fact that I am their only RR order. Neither of which have been scheduled. You would think that by now, all of the dealerships one allocation for a RR would be scheduled. It's just so mind-blowing!
Could be that Ford truly hasn't scheduled every dealers 1 allocation. Could also be those dealers used it to order for their stock to markup or for a VIP like owner or family etc.

Cyrric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
Could be that Ford truly hasn't scheduled every dealers 1 allocation. Could also be those dealers used it to order for their stock to markup or for a VIP like owner or family etc.
I'm guessing it's the former, at least for my 2nd dealership, as I watched the Sales Manager switch their stock order to a retail order. Hopefully scheduling will happen soon...

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
They’ve only scheduled about 4-5 weeks of production so far. I don’t know what their production rate is, but I highly doubt they can/will make 3,000+ Raptors in addition to other Rangers in only one month’s time.

Sponsored

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They’ve only scheduled about 4-5 weeks of production so far. I don’t know what their production rate is, but I highly doubt they can/will make 3,000+ Raptors in addition to other Rangers in only one month’s time.
At full capacity, these plants can output around 25,000 vehicles in a month.

It might take a bit to ramp up, but 3,000 raptors should be pretty trivial for them to get out even if the first few weeks are slow.

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler

It might take a bit to ramp up, but 3,000 raptors should be pretty trivial for them to get out even if the first few weeks are slow.
25,000 Rangers or a combined 25,000 Broncos/Rangers?

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist

Yeah 3000 Raptors in a month should be easy when the assembly lines are running.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
25,000 Rangers or a combined 25,000 Broncos/Rangers?
It would be combined Broncos & Rangers.

I'm pretty sure MAP doesn't pump out 25K vehicles a month when things are running smooth and parts are available.

There was a MAP employee on the Bronco 6G forums that had once said what could be churned out in a month when things were going smoothly, but I don't remember the range they gave. I want to say in the sub 18K range.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
The last time the numbers got posted the average output was something around 3-4K a month for the Ranger. Yeah they could pump out all the Raptors in a month at full capacity but has everyone forgotten that there are thousands of non-Raptors that need to be built too? I would guess that AT MOST Raptor has a 20% take up rate for job 1. Everyone just needs to be patient and quit getting wrapped around the axle so much. You’ll get your truck soon enough.
Sponsored