• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Non-Raptor Timeline and Pricing

PenguinPillowPet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo V60 Cross Country
Hello! After some further research and almost buying a CPO PowerBoost, I’m considering a new Ranger. I found a dealer nearby that would match my price ($100 above D Plan and $200 above AZ Plan for my build). My goal was to beat A Plan, but I think this is the best I can do staying local.

For those placing orders now, how is the timeline looking? The Technology package is a must for me, and the CPO warranty on my current car is good until March. I’m also hoping for incentives upon delivery that lower my price and to beat 2025 price hikes.

I’m also paranoid about Ford cutting features for 2025, mainly the parking one. It’s something I loved on my past two cars, and I know Ford chip cut it/abandoned it completely on other models.

What order pricing did y’all get, do any recent order placers have a timeline, and when will the cutoff be for 2024 trucks? I know that $1K ordering incentive is long gone.

Thank you!
Sponsored

telenerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Subaru Crosstrek
My guess is 8-10 months wait. My dealership told me that was the average for a basic Ranger build. Result could vary depending on your location.

OP
OP
PenguinPillowPet

PenguinPillowPet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo V60 Cross Country
My guess is 8-10 months wait. My dealership told me that was the average for a basic Ranger build. Result could vary depending on your location.
That’s actually perfect due to my lack of rush. I just want to secure my color combo and features. I don’t like Atlas Blue as much as Velocity Blue, and they cut it for the F-150 and Maverick after one year.

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
If you decide you want something earlier, there may be inventory that fits most of your needs on lots soon. I am seeing more non-RR's showing up and not all are "dealer-ordered" or "in-transit".
Some are holding out for the 2.7L engine.
Good luck

Sponsored

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Lariat