• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Not what I was hoping for

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
Yes, and nothing different since last time. I DID go to their B&P tool AGAIN looking for that configuration. It absolutely does not allow me to select King Cab S 4x2 with the longer bed. I don't know if you investigated any further than your screen shot, but it just isn't there. Maybe they restricted/eliminated that configuration in a later MY production update? I'm using Edge browser on my desktop PC and tablet. B&P site does not mention these incompatible.

If I'm missing something here, please point me in the right direction...
The Nissan King Cab only comes with the longer bed.

Ford Ranger Not what I was hoping for IMG_0760
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ranger#5?

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
The Nissan King Cab only comes with the longer bed.
yeah, went back and tried a different approach starting with SPECS instead of jumping right into B&P. For all the hate Ford gets, I like their B&P navigation WAY better!

Thanks

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
yeah, went back and tried a different approach starting with SPECS instead of jumping right into B&P. For all the hate Ford gets, I like their B&P navigation WAY better!

Thanks
I agree, the Nissan B&P is funky! 🤪

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Is the new Nissan Frontier seats comfortable?

Hard to tell on a short drive.

I never realized how comfortable my seats were until I had to sit in them 6+ hours.
Always hard to tell on a short test drive.

I end up driving like 12 + hours sometimes.

Xtreme Thunder

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Yes, and nothing different since last time. I DID go to their B&P tool AGAIN looking for that configuration. The details have no specs at all on bed size. The B&P goes directly to 1) Exterior, which is only color choices and some adds like PPF, then goes to 2) Interior 3) towing 4) packages 5) Accessories 6) summary. It absolutely does not show a standard bed length or allow me to select King Cab S 4x2 with the longer bed. I don't know if you investigated any further than your screen shot, but it just isn't there. Maybe they restricted/eliminated that configuration in a later MY production update? I'm using Edge browser on my desktop PC and tablet. B&P site does not mention these incompatible.

If I'm missing something here, please point me in the right direction...
If you selected King Cab, 4x2 in the B&P tool, you have what you are seeking. You can only get King Cab in 6’ bed, so there is not going to be a bed length option to choose in the configurator. There is no, short 5’ bed available on King Cab models.

Bed specs are listed on the specifications option and not within B&P tool.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ranger#5?

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
If you selected King Cab, 4x2 in the B&P tool, you have what you are seeking. You can only get King Cab in 6’ bed, so there is not going to be a bed length option to choose in the configurator. There is no, short 5’ bed available on King Cab models.

Bed specs are listed on the specifications option and not within B&P tool.
Yeah eventually found out how to confirm information I was seeking and edited my post about difficulty navigating the Nissan B&P tool. Thanks for your help.
Sponsored