• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Putting the rear seat down 🙄

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
Maybe I’m missing something here but when I put the rear seat down the middle seatbelt comes along for the ride. So you now have this flat storage area with the dam middle seatbelt blocking it in half. If there is no way to detach it I’m gonna cut it right out. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
I don't have mine yet but I was going to make some kind of clip that I can attach it to, so it lay's flat against the seat. I think there is enough slack that you can do that.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
I don't have mine yet but I was going to make some kind of clip that I can attach it to, so it lay's flat against the seat. I think there is enough slack that you can do that.
I was thinking about doing that too. I have tested it, and confirmed there is enough slack to do this. It is dumb that it folds flat, but didn't make a detachable seat belt.

The other thing that drives me crazy is, I have to completely detach the headrests, or slide the electric front seats forward to get the rear seat down. Why on earth did they not make it so the rear headrests can flip forward to fold the seat down easily?

• Wow
Reactions: DMC
OP
OP
Cyrusblack

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
I was thinking about doing that too. I have tested it, and confirmed there is enough slack to do this. It is dumb that it folds flat, but didn't make a detachable seat belt.

The other thing that drives me crazy is, I have to completely detach the headrests, or slide the electric front seats forward to get the rear seat down. Why on earth did they not make it so the rear headrests can flip forward to fold the seat down easily?
I just took those two headrest right out of the truck and stored them in my home. Now I have an unobstructed view while using the rear view mirror 🙄
Sponsored