Sponsored

kair350

Active Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
35
Reaction score
48
Location
Maryland
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired Army
Even with the REDEEM20 discount Ford Performance wants $193.00 for shipping To Maryland whereas Borla ships free making Ford Performance about $50.00 more. If the Exhaust is labeled Ford Performance and there black chrome tips I’d pay the extra 50 bucks even though I’m a hugh Borla fan.
Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Extreme Exhaust System by Borla - released by Ford Performance Parts IMG_3680
Sponsored

 

Locust13CT

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Jan 30, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
141
Reaction score
167
Location
CT
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Aircraft Inspector
Even with the REDEEM20 discount Ford Performance wants $193.00 for shipping To Maryland whereas Borla ships free making Ford Performance about $50.00 more. If the Exhaust is labeled Ford Performance and there black chrome tips I’d pay the extra 50 bucks even though I’m a hugh Borla fan.
If your order thru a Ford dealership's parts department is shipping free?
 

iBrad81

Well-Known Member
First Name
Brad
Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
138
Reaction score
157
Location
Cleveland Oh
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
I bit the bullet and ordered, I asked Borla and the tips are 10” vs Borla’s 12”
I’m not worried about the color as I’ll probably have my buddy cerakote them flat black


have it sent to your local dealer and pick it up for free
 

kair350

Active Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
35
Reaction score
48
Location
Maryland
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired Army
Good Catch Yes! Still waiting to hear back from Ford Performance or someone one on here if there black and labeled Ford Performance if so I’ll order Ford Performance.

Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Extreme Exhaust System by Borla - released by Ford Performance Parts IMG_3681
 
Last edited:

kair350

Active Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
35
Reaction score
48
Location
Maryland
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired Army
I bit the bullet and ordered, I asked Borla and the tips are 10” vs Borla’s 12”
I’m not worried about the color as I’ll probably have my buddy cerakote them flat black


have it sent to your local dealer and pick it up for free
Please let us know what color and logo when you get them
 

Sponsored

kair350

Active Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
35
Reaction score
48
Location
Maryland
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired Army
“Ford” will work as well. Again I love Borla but my 2014 F150 performance exhaust” was labeled Ford Performance and matched better.
 

yelnoc2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Richard
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
193
Reaction score
146
Location
Geneseo, IL
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor w/Ford Perf tune and S&B CAI, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Occupation
Retired
If you click the install Instructions, the install photos do show the black chrome tips towards the end, certain angles in some of the photos look straight chrome tho..
both available
 

Kenbike

Active Member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Nov 6, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
27
Reaction score
32
Location
Michigan
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
The exhaust ordered thur Ford will carry a warranty against muffler burn out.
I ordered a cat back system from Borla in 2016 for my Mustang GT with headers and in 2 years the mufflers lost all packing and was really loud. Called them and they said out of warranty but the Ford performance would have been covered. These are touring series mufflers. Replaced them with the ford branded parts and they have been in place and still work fine.
 

Sponsored

Locust13CT

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Jan 30, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
141
Reaction score
167
Location
CT
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Aircraft Inspector
Anyone get their exhaust yet? Definitely take some pics out of the box and when installed please!!
 

kair350

Active Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
35
Reaction score
48
Location
Maryland
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired Army
Ordered 15Aug, Due 20Aug card not charged waiting.
 

kair350

Active Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
35
Reaction score
48
Location
Maryland
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired Army
Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Extreme Exhaust System by Borla - released by Ford Performance Parts IMG_3716

Called Ford at 9am yesterday and received an “ expedited tracking # and called back today. They said 3 business days for a reply. They don’t know if they are on hand, shipping or what the status of these parts are.
 

kair350

Active Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
35
Reaction score
48
Location
Maryland
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired Army
They Exist! They are different from the Borla labeled exhaust. I’m attaching the instructions for the Ford Extreme Ranger Raptor Exhaust which I can verify are two pipes and two clamps I picked it up today and Borlas exhaust which shows two additional pipes increasing the length. I assume thats how the Borla exhaust ship although I’ve never seen a shipment.

Anyway I can confirm you receive two pipes as the instructions show and two clamps. The tips are black chrome and
Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Extreme Exhaust System by Borla - released by Ford Performance Parts IMG_3768
Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Extreme Exhaust System by Borla - released by Ford Performance Parts IMG_3769
are labeled Ford
 

iBrad81

Well-Known Member
First Name
Brad
Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
138
Reaction score
157
Location
Cleveland Oh
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
They do exist, I literally just picked the box up after waiting a month, I’ll unbox tomorrow and show photos…. Haven’t decided yet if going to have my buddy Cerakote them flat black, depends how the black chrome tips look
Sponsored

 
 







Top