• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor in production but its early?

All Terrain Nation

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Media
Even though I am an auto journalist I too get excited by cars or trucks we purchase for long term reviews. I was excited to see our production week was 3/18 with a build date of 3/19 and I noticed our pizza tracker changed this afternoon.
hmmm.. Has anyone's tracker moved up?
New
Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor in production but its early? Screenshot 2024-03-12 173711

Old
Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor in production but its early? Screenshot 2024-03-05 095636

We still do not have a window sticker but cool!

Shook

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sasquatch 23 Mustang Mach-e GT P
Occupation
Sales
mine is built but the tracker has not updated to say "built" , just waiting for it to ship

telenerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Subaru Crosstrek
Can’t wait to see your upcoming review Dave!

By the way are you gonna trade the Bronco in or keep it?

Bash1990

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Software Developer
Nope, mine has held steady since it got scheduled with that big burst of raptor scheduling awhile ago.

However, my dealerships address disappeared at some point. And it shows 6/26/23 as my order date even though I'm 100% certain the paperwork in my hand says 5/26/23.

Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor in production but its early? Screenshot from 2024-03-12 18-52-18

Jlawson865

First Name
Joni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Professional Driver
Nope, mine has held steady since it got scheduled with that big burst of raptor scheduling awhile ago.

However, my dealerships address disappeared at some point. And it shows 6/26/23 as my order date even though I'm 100% certain the paperwork in my hand says 5/26/23.

Screenshot from 2024-03-12 18-52-18.png
Same with my lariat...3/18...but I just got an in production status! Yay

Sponsored
OP
OP
All Terrain Nation

All Terrain Nation

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Media
Can’t wait to see your upcoming review Dave!

By the way are you gonna trade the Bronco in or keep it?
Oh Kelly would kill me if I traded the Bronco in now... She has become very attached to it.
The plan is to enjoy it and use it as a production SUV

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Even though I am an auto journalist I too get excited by cars or trucks we purchase for long term reviews. I was excited to see our production week was 3/18 with a build date of 3/19 and I noticed our pizza tracker changed this afternoon.
hmmm.. Has anyone's tracker moved up?
New
Screenshot 2024-03-12 173711.png

Old
Screenshot 2024-03-05 095636.png

We still do not have a window sticker but cool!
Everybody's trucks move to "in production" the week before production date. This just means you're now fully locked in to be made on your production date.

OP
OP
All Terrain Nation

All Terrain Nation

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Media
Everybody's trucks move to "in production" the week before production date. This just means you're now fully locked in to be made on your production date.
Thanks! I do not remember our Bronco or Mustang showing early but could have.

coldconfession13

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
Occupation
IT
I think they are changing it a week in advance. I was scheduled last week then pushed to this week then went into production last week but my build date is today. So I should see modules populate. But with this. I have to give up my build 🙃 the needs of the family changed and have to move on from the ranger. So disappointed.

Sponsored

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Powerboost King Ranch, 2024 HPR Ranger Raptor
I just checked on my order. It is stuck in the in production dot. I chatted and they gave me this info. It is a Ranger Raptor.

Thank you for your patience, I show the status of your 2024 Ranger is In Production-Produced. The estimated time of arrival is Apr-04-2024 to Apr-10-2024 at this time.

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer

Screenshot from 2024-03-12 18-52-18.png
Did your dealer change it from a stock order to a retail order? Mine did and so my date changed as well. Technically that's a new order. My dealership info is also missing.

Bash1990

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Software Developer
Did your dealer change it from a stock order to a retail order? Mine did and so my date changed as well. Technically that's a new order. My dealership info is also missing.
To my knowledge it was always a retail order. I got an email confirmation from Ford the day of.

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
I think they are changing it a week in advance. I was scheduled last week then pushed to this week then went into production last week but my build date is today. So I should see modules populate. But with this. I have to give up my build 🙃 the needs of the family changed and have to move on from the ranger. So disappointed.
My build date was yesterday but yet to see the modules populate. It showed up on my dealers website today.