• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Top Fuel Friday

Top Fuel Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Ranger Raptor, '22 Mach1, '21 Diesel Wrangler
June 18-19,

We are going to make a week long mountain trip out of it and then head to the dirt track!

Anyone who’s gone before- Was the insurance needed or is it just a money maker for the school??
most likely money maker for the school. Nothing you do is super crazy, but there is always “that guy”…. Never be that guy
Sponsored

sikedsyko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 05 Z4
June 18-19,

We are going to make a week long mountain trip out of it and then head to the dirt track!

Anyone who’s gone before- Was the insurance needed or is it just a money maker for the school??
Probably not, but a friend of mine did the F150 Raptor school a few years ago and some guy in the group did manage to roll a truck....

I haven't bought insurance at track days in years, but I can afford to write off my old shitbox race car. I really can't afford to write off a $60,000 truck, so I'll probably cough up for the insurance. I'm sure they put on a pretty safe event, but there's always the opportunity for shit to happen.

pablo94sc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
I'm waiting for Oct-Nov classes. I'll be calling them to ask when they plan to open those up. I'm hoping that will offer the chance for some light snow/mud driving on the more technical parts of the course. I'm already pretty decent at desert driving in the dry, so I really want to improve my skills in a controlled setting when the conditions are less than ideal.

LABikeWrench

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor (Azure)
I am signed up for June 18-19. I will be tripping out in my personal RRaptor from SoCal. My parents live out in St George area so will be down there doing some driving in Sand Hollow and surrounding area the weekend before if anyone wants to do a meet.
Sponsored