• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Raptor coming, tailgate letters decision for carbonized gray

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
So my RR went to “built” status and I am shopping for tailgate letters – color of truck is carbonized gray metallic. I will get them from Ford who is selling those made by Tufskinz. I favor subtle and had black chrome on my Magnetic ’19, really like them. Colors I’m looking at gloss reflective black, magnetic which looks online exactly like the OEM carbonized gray, and black platinum stainless steel ($10 more). Challenge is on the Ford site they show every color of letters on a red truck. Any examples of those or similar on carbonized gray?
Sponsored

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
I have a Carbonized Gray Lariat I am waiting for and am going gloss black.

Top Fuel Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Ranger Raptor, '22 Mach1, '21 Diesel Wrangler
I ordered the black reflective set for my CG raptor, will post pics when they come in. After seeing them more I'm afraid I won't like them with the grey truck and the black/grey camo looking pattern of them. Hopefully I can just return them for black ones if so.

OP
OP
Richard Conley

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
I ordered the black reflective set for my CG raptor, will post pics when they come in. After seeing them more I'm afraid I won't like them with the grey truck and the black/grey camo looking pattern of them. Hopefully I can just return them for black ones if so.
From this owners earlier post in this thread I think that this is a CG with those camo letters even though it looks lighter than you think a CB would look. https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/mods-so-far-on-my-2024-ranger-raptor.9716/page-2#post-162701

Ford Ranger Raptor coming, tailgate letters decision for carbonized gray 1715092599746-k0

Sponsored

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
Do a ganeric search and click on "images"

I used this: Ford tailgate letters 2024 Ranger

Scotty piffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 ranger lariat
Occupation
Sales
I have a black truck and I would really like to find a gray that matches the bumpers and wheel well arches on the lariat, but I don’t know what that color is called

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
I have a black truck and I would really like to find a gray that matches the bumpers and wheel well arches on the lariat, but I don’t know what that color is called
It's called Bolder Grey Metallic(Paint code JNV). Don't know if my dealer carries it or not haven't asked yet.