• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Shipping? Lariat Batch from 03/04 - 03/08

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Powerboost King Ranch, 2024 HPR Ranger Raptor
IMO, they should have changed the design to not need the braces on any of these trucks. It would take minimal engineering to reinforce that bed corner.
Sponsored

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
IMO, they should have changed the design to not need the braces on any of these trucks. It would take minimal engineering to reinforce that bed corner.
Then it should be quite easy to weld in 4 bed corners braces 😃

OP
OP

haticus

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat
The pizza tracker moved to Built for my Lariat this morning!

cordor

First Name
cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Passport
Occupation
Retired
Is this the same bed support that we've seen missing in the AU version that caused the bed to crack when not equipped and sporting a cap?

Was this not supposed to have been corre Ted for the NA version?

cordor

First Name
cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Passport
Occupation
Retired
Not sure about that. Others on this forum say that bracket is not installed and only a service bulletin was issued to advise the bracket was needed if you add a topper. Have not seen anyone yet confirm if that bracket is or isn’t installed in all new Rangers.

Sponsored

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There hasn't been confirmation that the user's cracked bed was from the lack of braces, that was just a guess.

But no, the factory isn't going to install those braces. If you plan on adding something above your bed rails, you have to handle that install yourself.

Charlie4711

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Security Manager
Alright, I've got a whole new concern :( and with this being the first vehicle I've ordered from the dealership I'm hoping some of you vets can walk me through this.

I got my email saying the vehicle has been put on a train and sent on it's merry way. I check my tracker and there are no delivery details. Email didn't have an ETA, notta. So I reached out to ford chat. They gave me the railcar number, gave me an ETA of 04/05 - 04/11. This is where the panic set in. I asked to confirm that it was going to MY dealership due to lack of details on the tracker. Chat tells me that it looks like it is going to a dealership in Kansas City, MO.

I always thought there would be no way it would take the rail all the way to me on the MS. gulf coast. I figured it would probably only go so far and then transfer over to convoy for the rest of the trip to my dealership. Does this sound right?

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Just got done with Ford chat.
Still in production since 2/01 ETA March 2 to March 8 funny since it is March 21st.
Due to update, what ever that means.

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Alright, I've got a whole new concern :( and with this being the first vehicle I've ordered from the dealership I'm hoping some of you vets can walk me through this.

I got my email saying the vehicle has been put on a train and sent on it's merry way. I check my tracker and there are no delivery details. Email didn't have an ETA, notta. So I reached out to ford chat. They gave me the railcar number, gave me an ETA of 04/05 - 04/11. This is where the panic set in. I asked to confirm that it was going to MY dealership due to lack of details on the tracker. Chat tells me that it looks like it is going to a dealership in Kansas City, MO.

I always thought there would be no way it would take the rail all the way to me on the MS. gulf coast. I figured it would probably only go so far and then transfer over to convoy for the rest of the trip to my dealership. Does this sound right?
The Chat (my experience) is that it has limited information and not current. Either they got that very wrong or you are right about the end of the train line and then transferred to tractor trailer. I am rooting for you!

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just got done with Ford chat.
Still in production since 2/01 ETA March 2 to March 8 funny since it is March 21st.
Due to update, what ever that means.
Call their Customer Relationship Center and bark at them like I did and your tracker will get updated. There is a "Failure to Communicate" with them.
Sponsored