• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Sorry Y’all

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
Well folks, I’m sad to say I caved today and cancelled my Raptor order.

The daily started creating problems faster than I can fix them so I’m in need of a vehicle today rather than tomorrow.

Ended up grabbing another car I’ve wanted for a while, and she’s just as much a looker.

Ford Ranger Sorry Y’all IMG_9562

Hopefully I’ll find my way back here at some point in.

Cheers. Stay Healthy.
Sponsored

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
fun driving car! enjoy

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
Nice looking car. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Somebody else canceled in Louisiana and I was #2 on the list. Got a phone call at 05:30AM Alaska Time, and handed them $1,000.00. It will be a while, but I'm a patient man. :)

Sponsored

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Nice looking car. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Somebody else canceled in Louisiana and I was #2 on the list. Got a phone call at 05:30AM Alaska Time, and handed them $1,000.00. It will be a while, but I'm a patient man. :)
Finally got one? What dealership?

Sevokevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Occupation
LTL Truck driver
I just don’t understand why does one have to announce it to the whole world that that cancel their reservation… I mean yeah I hope you have a blast with the A-R… but I just don’t understand the wanting to post it here… maybe on Facebook I can understand more.. I only knew about this thread because of the daily email I got on popular threads…

hope your insurance does not go up to high for that import.. i hear they getting ridiculous

Bash1990

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Software Developer
Good luck to you! If we already had a Tundra I probably would have gone for another 6 cyl sedan or some kind of sports car myself.

My car situation has also been troublesome, so I know where you're coming from. I've considered buying something cheap or resellable as a stopgap but I'm putting up with the pain just a little bit longer.

I just don’t understand why does one have to announce it to the whole world that that cancel their reservation…
We don't have much else until people can start posting pics of themselves with their new 6g Ranger fresh off the lot. It's interesting to see what people went with instead.

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
I just don’t understand why does one have to announce it to the whole world that that cancel their reservation… I mean yeah I hope you have a blast with the A-R… but I just don’t understand the wanting to post it here… maybe on Facebook I can understand more.. I only knew about this thread because of the daily email I got on popular threads…

hope your insurance does not go up to high for that import.. i hear they getting ridiculous
Because others on here are thinking about doing the same thing, and want to know how and why someone made their decision. There is always something to learn on here from the experiences of others. It is why forums exist.

Plus, a prospective buyer can message that person and see if the allocation is available.

Posts are like questions, there are stupid ones, but thankfully, they are few and far between.

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
Finally got one? What dealership?
Yep! Was "working the phones, websites, and emails, and I stumbled across Vaughn Ford in Oakdale, LA, they had an allocation that was spoken for, but I ended up being 2nd in line.

Thank you CraneOp for the info on prospective allocations. That motivated me to do put in the legwork. :)

Sponsored

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Yep! Was "working the phones, websites, and emails, and I stumbled across Vaughn Ford in Oakdale, LA, they had an allocation that was spoken for, but I ended up being 2nd in line.

Thank you CraneOp for the info on prospective allocations. That motivated me to do put in the legwork. :)
Yes sir. That was one of the two I’ve found since October. I’m glad you got one coming.
I’m pretty sure I could probably dig up one or two more but honestly, I’m just ready for mine to get built so I can start looking for accessories. Congratulations sir

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Yes sir. That was one of the two I’ve found since October. I’m glad you got one coming.
I’m pretty sure I could probably dig up one or two more but honestly, I’m just ready for mine to get built so I can start looking for accessories. Congratulations sir
Mines not even scheduled yet and I already bought $250 of accessories. :LOL: :clap:

Sevokevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Occupation
LTL Truck driver
Thanks for the replies guys

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
Well folks, I’m sad to say I caved today and cancelled my Raptor order.

The daily started creating problems faster than I can fix them so I’m in need of a vehicle today rather than tomorrow.

Ended up grabbing another car I’ve wanted for a while, and she’s just as much a looker.

IMG_9562.jpeg

Hopefully I’ll find my way back here at some point in.

Cheers. Stay Healthy.
Alpha Romeo - Poor man’s Ferrari 🤣

1986YellowRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
The late model F-150 is always a good choice. Too bad that green car was parked in front of it for the picture. Enjoy the engine rumble and floating ride!
Sponsored