• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Tonneau covers, mud flaps, etc. for 2024 Ranger?

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Raptor (Velocity Baby Blue variant)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Yes they are, just have not seen a picture of them, yet.

And my mistake, they are not mud flaps. They are splash guards for the wheel well, and apparently are somewhat similar to the ArK splashguards shown below.
Ford Ranger Tonneau covers, mud flaps, etc. for 2024 Ranger? splash.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
I’m ordering a BAK bakflip X4s for my Tonneau cover and doing Line X for spray in. I believe the cover is about $1,200, but they are installing for free because I am having the same company do the spray in. I went with factory mudflats. Where in NY are you?
I'm doing exact same thing. X4s from local shop, line-x spray-in liner, factory flaps installed at production.

The x4s to me is the most versatile tonneau cover out there. There when you need it, rolls away easily when you need to use your entire bed.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Items are starting to both pop up on the Ford sites and other internet vendor sites daily. Now that the ranger is out we will start seeing more and more options and accessories available.

SmashPalmOnKeyboard

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 White Ranger XLT
Occupation
Gigolo
Just seems odd...no solution being passed along here just a "me too"...talked with my Ford dealer parts dept and as of today still no Tonneau cover, no trailer brake controller, and it has to be brought in to the tech to get the door lock code (same time as Tonneau install to lessen my inconvenience)...very odd.

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Has anyone had any luck finding tonneau covers,floor mats or mud flaps for the 2024s? If so, where did you find them.
Previous Ranger Tonneau cover fit nicely. Just got mud flaps for my Raptor. There’s a thread here with the correct Ford part numbers.

Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone had any luck finding tonneau covers,floor mats or mud flaps for the 2024s? If so, where did you find them.
Factory mud flaps, bak x4s tonneau cover, factory all weather mats

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
No pic on website yet but they should be close to the normal molded ones as they are pretty close to same price.
They are pretty much like normal molded ones. Rears have “Ford Performance“ on them. Fronts are plain.

Richiep124

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT
Occupation
retired
For my 2024, I installed the Ford factory mudflaps bought from a Ford dealership online. The tonneau cover I got was from Truxport and I transferred my Smartliner floor liners from my 2020 Ranger to my new 2024...they fit perfectly front and rear.

Sponsored

be.jammmin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Raptor Ranger
I am installing the EGR Rolltrac. A bit on the pricy side but has T slots and can hold up to 700 lbs. Lastly, it is installed on the inside of the bed rails instead of on top, so I can add accessories to the top of the bed down the ros. They also have an electric version, but for $800 more.

JWhitney

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Ranger Raptor, ‘87 560SL, ‘20 A6
I am installing the EGR Rolltrac. A bit on the pricy side but has T slots and can hold up to 700 lbs. Lastly, it is installed on the inside of the bed rails instead of on top, so I can add accessories to the top of the bed down the ros. They also have an electric version, but for $800 more.
Could you share a few pics? I was also looking at EGR. Thx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I'd like to see the EGR product as well.

I just picked up a Bestop tonneau from FB Marketplace yesterday that came off a '21 Ranger. It seems to fit fine. Can any of you guys say if the bed of this '24 Ranger Raptor is the same dimensions as a '21 Ranger? (Both 5' beds, I don't know anything about what trim his ranger had; only that it was a '21). On this '24 RR, the bed does taper as it goes back, but don't know if that was the case with the '21 Ranger as well. This tonneau frame is a perfect rectangle, so it does not align perfectly with the bed rails.

Ford Ranger Tonneau covers, mud flaps, etc. for 2024 Ranger? Ranger Raptor 5.28.24c

Ford Ranger Tonneau covers, mud flaps, etc. for 2024 Ranger? Ranger Raptor 5.28.24b

Ford Ranger Tonneau covers, mud flaps, etc. for 2024 Ranger? Ranger Raptor 5.28.24a

Last edited: