• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
Looks good and clean, especially on Shelter Green.

I really need to see this color in person. I found one on the lot at a Dealer about 150 miles from me (with substantial mark-up) and I'm tempted to ride my motorcycle there just to see the color in person.

Not wanting to deal with a Sales person bugging me is the only thing keeping me from going. 😏

JAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
Looks great!

Did you notice any faint 'shadowing' of the sticker or faint outline leftover? Just wondering since I've had this happen with a few other vehicles that I've de-stickered.

OP
OP

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Looks good and clean, especially on Shelter Green.

I really need to see this color in person. I found one on the lot at a Dealer about 150 miles from me (with substantial mark-up) and I'm tempted to ride my motorcycle there just to see the color in person.

Not wanting to deal with a Sales person bugging me is the only thing keeping me from going. 😏
I love it! Very happy with the shelter green. I would have been upset with myself if I ordered white like I originally planned.

Sponsored

Climber

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base SAS
Occupation
Field engineer
I’m gonna do the same when I get my SG Ranger Raptor.

The earlier it’s done, the less chance for ‘shadowing’.

OP
OP

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Looks great!

Did you notice any faint 'shadowing' of the sticker or faint outline leftover? Just wondering since I've had this happen with a few other vehicles that I've de-stickered.
Almost Nothing. I used a heat gun on low just to get it heated up. Pealed right off. After I rubbed down the surface with rubbing alcohol and a microfiber clothe and got rid of any faint outline or left over adhesive. Tossed a quick coat of wax on it after. Was mad easy and took me like 10 minutes.

Keep in mind I have only had this truck for like 2 weeks. I don't think I would attempt to remove the sticker if it was 6 months or older. That's when you would run into trouble with the outline in the paint.

Funny thing is when I was removing one side I noticed it had a bubble air pocket in it already. Probably fallen off in like a year anyways. Haha

Last edited:
Reactions: JAC

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Looks great.
I like that clean look, mine are coming off too.

Which stickers did you start with the full graphics, which is what I am having to take off when I get mine home, or just the bedside Raptor stickers? I am curious about how much time It might take to remove the full graphics package. I had goo-gone, 3M Adhesive Remover, heat guns etc.

OP
OP

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Looks great.
I like that clean look, mine are coming off too.

Which stickers did you start with the full graphics, which is what I am having to take off when I get mine home, or just the bedside Raptor stickers? I am curious about how much time It might take to remove the full graphics package. I had goo-gone, 3M Adhesive Remover, heat guns etc.
No graphic package I just had the raptor stickers and came off mad easy. For whatever little residue was left, I just used rubbing alcohol and a microfiber cloth.

HighDesertRanger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Occupation
Sales Manager
That looks a lot better than with the stickers. If I end up going with the Raptor I will definitely be doing the same.

And the Shelter Green looks really good where you live.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
I love it! Very happy with the shelter green. I would have been upset with myself if I ordered white like I originally planned.
Rofl..not more than 10 min ago the new car sales manager at my local Dealer (the person I've been working with) called and said they received a second allocation and that my order got picked for a build week of 6-11.

They wanted to know if I wanted to make any changes.

I said change the color to Shelter Green. A long pause followed afterwards, lol.

It's now official and I'll be picking up some Roush wheels to swap onto it.

OP
OP

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Rofl..not more than 10 min ago the new car sales manager at my local Dealer (the person I've been working with) called and said they received a second allocation and that my order got picked for a build week of 6-11.

They wanted to know if I wanted to make any changes.

I said change the color to Shelter Green. A long pause followed afterwards, lol.

It's now official and I'll be picking up some Roush wheels to swap onto it.
Hahaha! Sick! You will love it. Everyone in my neighborhood comments on how they like it.
Sponsored