• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

jdlapointe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Taurus, 1970 Fairlane 500
Occupation
Project Manager
It hasn't even been 3 months since the order banks opened up (May 26th). 12 weeks would be 8/26. 8/28 since 8/26 is a weekend.

This is also a brand new model requiring the lines to be retooled, and the union workers to learn the new crap. Seems reasonable to me.
Sponsored

Deleted member 6764

Iā€™m not looking to argue either, used to be you could order a vehicle & have it at most in 12 to 16 weeks. I get the Covid situation but for it to take 8, 10, 12 or more months for a corporation to produce a vehicle is absurd. I used to be involved in the automotive industry & been on the inside in some form or another. To blame all of the issues on Covid seems rediculous at this point, it just seems that they have found an excuse to cover their shortcomings & instead of addressing their issuesā€¦ā€¦itā€™s easier to say oh, weā€™re sorry, itā€™s Covid. Iā€™m sure there is way more to it than that but damn, itā€™s way past time to move on & get back to making things happen!!
That is why I clearly said it is slightly worse post-COVID, but it was the same type of thing for a generational refresh vehicle launch pre-COVID.

RayRay11

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-150
Occupation
Military
Have they released EPA figures yet? I hope this isnā€™t a repeat of the GM twins where deliveries were delayed for several weeks waiting on the mileage figures.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Have they released EPA figures yet? I hope this isnā€™t a repeat of the GM twins where deliveries were delayed for several weeks waiting on the mileage figures.
Shouldn't they stay the same as 5g?

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Shouldn't they stay the same as 5g?
No. New chassis, new aerodynamics, new suspension, new weight, new electronics. All things that can affect MPG. Not to mention the 3.0 has never been offered in the Ranger before and the same will go for the 2.7 when itā€™s made available.

Sponsored

1986YellowRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
I have not seen any EPA figures. I am currently waiting to order the V6 when it is available to order, but I am very curious about the mileage difference between each of the three power plants. My build Is basically going to be a loaded V6, but the Raptor is only going to cost about $5K more. Iā€™m a Z-Plan buyer, so even if I tried to order a Raptor I may never get it anyway. I only off-road on a farm so I donā€™t really need the Raptorā€™s extreme off-road racing capabilities, but if it performs somewhat decent on the Highway (similar MPG and reasonable comfort) I could go for it.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
If you havenā€™t already, check your order tracker. They might be rescheduling orders based on the new production stsrt

They moved my order back one week. Anyone else see the same?

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
that page isn't working for me right now

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
that page isn't working for me right now
Wasnā€™t working for me for the last 3-4 days. Then it started working this evening.

Sponsored

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Mine moved from 9/18 to 10/2!!!!!

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Site still not working for me. Keeps saying session has expired

RapVillin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Occupation
business owner
Open up new window and retype Vin and order number. Don't use the link that they emailed you

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Open up new window and retype Vin and order number. Don't use the link that they emailed you
tried that, still not working

edit...got it working with a different browser, mine got pushed back a week to 9-25
Sponsored