• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gen 6 Ranger WildTrak
Occupation
I could tell you, but then I’d have to…
Howdee gang! Introducing myself as the owner of a brand new Gen 6 Ranger WildTrak. Picked it up on 12 January 2023 and gotta say, most of y’all are going to love it! I say most because after being on other forums for my Bronco, Jeeps, and Raptors, I know there are those on forums that basically hate everything!

Initial shakedown cruise showed that even bone stock this is one tough truck. We ended up covering the entire range of conditions: pavement, gravel, dirt, mud, deep loose sand, multiple river crossings, steep climbs coming out of the river up sandy and rocky embankments. You name it, we likely crossed it. Did great!

Phenomenal interior. Great ride. Great tech. More to follow but initial thoughts all include “wow.”

Ford Ranger My New Gen 6 Ranger WildTrak delivered! 34023552-f500-4733-b2f3-d6fd1e2fbb24-jpe

Ford Ranger My New Gen 6 Ranger WildTrak delivered! 9655c546-c526-42ac-a4b2-474e44140ddf-jpe

Ford Ranger My New Gen 6 Ranger WildTrak delivered! dffd2fe2-117d-4049-9b39-2040bf951e20-jpe

Ford Ranger My New Gen 6 Ranger WildTrak delivered! e8749a11-de62-44d1-b0f9-7b8b802d7be5-jpe

Ford Ranger My New Gen 6 Ranger WildTrak delivered! dbb2895c-3568-4c5c-a60e-618a97fb077f-jpe

Ford Ranger My New Gen 6 Ranger WildTrak delivered! 5bbb449b-be5b-4ceb-bdc0-e4df95e9ac08-jpe

OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Congrats! Did you have to wait long?
Longest part of the process was waiting for the wire transfer from my US bank to pay for it. Truck was on the lot. It’s loaded up, and I hope most of it transfers to the US market. Has some great features and doesn’t seem bound by many of the supply chain constraints that have hit other product lines. No missing modules or dumbed down in any way!

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Longest part of the process was waiting for the wire transfer from my US bank to pay for it. Truck was on the lot. It’s loaded up, and I hope most of it transfers to the US market. Has some great features and doesn’t seem bound by many of the supply chain constraints that have hit other product lines. No missing modules or dumbed down in any way!
Thats awesome news. Congrats again.

Kristian87uk

First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Occupation
IT
Very nice indeed! Congrats. Nice choice on the silver, I think this is what I'd go for with a Wildtrack.

I like the way apple carplay looks on the portrait screen, very cool. The wildtrack interior sure is nice.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Very nice indeed! Congrats. Nice choice on the silver, I think this is what I'd go for with a Wildtrack.

I like the way apple carplay looks on the portrait screen, very cool. The wildtrack interior sure is nice.
Thanks! Very pleased so far with all aspects of it. Very capable, very comfortable, very well built truck.

hopelessfish

First Name
Gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PX3 Ranger XLT, Biturbo Diesel
Congrats! How do you like the biturbo donk?

OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Congrats! How do you like the biturbo donk?
So far so good! About 900kms on a tank… loads of torque… gearing is solid. Very well made all around. Haven’t towed yet but for everything else I’ve done it’s been great!

threeonone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Really hope that tech will be available for order in North America soon

Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.
Really hope that tech will be available for order in North America soon
Fingers are crossed for everyone. Hopefully we can get an update at least by the end of this year.

telenerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Subaru Crosstrek
Nice. I wonder if we will see the Wildtrak in North America.

By the way on the rear seats does the rear cargo seat fold up and have a flat area for storing stuff? Wouldn’t mind some picture of rear seat and cargo space.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Nice. I wonder if we will see the Wildtrak in North America.

By the way on the rear seats does the rear cargo seat fold up and have a flat area for storing stuff? Wouldn’t mind some picture of rear seat and cargo space.
There are a lot of videos on youtube showing this. It's identical to the under seat storage of the 5G ranger.

DaveT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tremor
Occupation
retired
How about a pic under the hood of the engine.

telenerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Subaru Crosstrek
There are a lot of videos on youtube showing this. It's identical to the under seat storage of the 5G ranger.
Gotcha thanks. I was just curious if things changed. I’m in North America so not sure how much difference there will be in new Ranger. I’ve never owned a Ranger and excited for the new model.
Sponsored