• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Added new video (below) and more pics to the first post -- including a few LHD interior shots.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
Yes the folding seats was a huge design flaw on the first gen. That really needed fixing. This looks very promising but unfortunately, will be priced too high for me. I can see this going North of 60K USD and probably getting 5K-10K over MSRP (Addendum). Even new Colorado ZR 2's are over 50K now. I got my eye on a ZR 2 with the 2.8 duramax. This is the last year they will offer it. And it has GM's bullet proof 6 speed auto. Not allot of HP but 370 lbs of torque at 2K rpms and gets decent MPG's. Exactly the kind of power needed for off road.
I'm all in and have been in touch with a dealer friend for yrs about if this ever came. Can't wait!

Reactions: Doc

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
Holly grail... This monster as it sits easily kills any model of the Bronco all the way.
Totally agree! Been wtg yrs for this. Blows my bronco fe away and makes the bronco raptor look like an ugly duckling.

ejcaman1

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger & 2019 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Retired
Depending on pricing, the demand will be quite high, but I wonder if Ford has figured out how to solve the chip shortage issue that has caused them to fill empty parking lots with undeliverable Broncos etc.

Sponsored

davyjay8

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 XJ, 1993 Miata
Not seeing any locker buttons?
Edit: Ford Aus and Ford SA are both saying electronic locking front and rear.

Ford Ranger 2022-2023 Ranger Raptor World Premiere! Wallpapers, Video & Specs Capture.PNG

Last edited:

LOBBS

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Quality Manager
I've got a BadSquatch Bronco on order but this may be more than enough to sway me over here.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
Way to go Ford, putting the alternator on the bottom of the motor for an offroad focused vehicle.

Sponsored

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I love it and want one! But I don't know if I'll get one. I previously wanted to get the F150 Raptor, but Ford allowed (and still allow) the dealers to price gouge and I absolutely refuse to pay ADM. I suspect the same gouging will happen with the Ranger Raptor. Will have to wait and see.
I have my 2019 Ranger to hold me over until the supply issues are resolved and the market gets back to normal. By then, I'll be able to chose from the new Raptor, ZR2 & AT4X. Whoever sells at a fair price will get my $$$. If they are all gouging, then I'll get a stock truck and give the extra cash to the aftermarket.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I love it and want one! But I don't know if I'll get one. I previously wanted to get the F150 Raptor, but Ford allowed (and still allow) the dealers to price gouge and I absolutely refuse to pay ADM. I suspect the same gouging will happen with the Ranger Raptor. Will have to wait and see.
I have my 2019 Ranger to hold me over until the supply issues are resolved and the market gets back to normal. By then, I'll be able to chose from the new Raptor, ZR2 & AT4X. Whoever sells at a fair price will get my $$$. If they are all gouging, then I'll get a stock truck and give the extra cash to the aftermarket.
Don't forget new Tacoma TRD PRO too.
Sponsored