• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

TheQuixotic1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV.
Occupation
ATC
here 'ya go!

HRG
Thank you for posting this @Hot Runr Guy !

Very disappointed to see no changes/updates from the "reveal" specs (moonroof, ventilated seats, paint color options, grab handles, etc.). Looks like I will stick with my Maverick when it shows up next month.
Sponsored

BlueOval5.0

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow Pkg, 18” Wheels, White Platinum,
Occupation
Professional Jackass
when will we have the msrp/invoice breakdown sheet from ford?
I thought the pricing sheet was usually released with the order guide?

Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
While the factory spray in bedliner is a great choice, if you have the money to do it after you take delivery, most people on the forums say a proper line-x/spray in liner is a better quality product overall.
but if you get a factory spray-in and there are issues, it is covered under warranty.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought the pricing sheet was usually released with the order guide?
typically it gets posted on here with order guide. however, both the order guide and pricing are proprietary items and are not supposed to be posted. maybe he is reluctant to post the invoice and msrp pricing details sheet. I'm glad to have the order guide at least

TheQuixotic1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ATC
but if you get a factory spray-in and there are issues, it is covered under warranty.
100% valid.

I am not aware of warranty coverage with Line-X, but I imagine they probably offer something similar to the factory warranty.

I personally opted for the factory SIBL for my Maverick and expect it to be more than sufficient for what I will need it for. But I have seen a substantial amount of online discussion with people saying a true aftermarket from a Line-X or similar offers even better protection at a similar price point; and some of them are even offered in different colors than just traditional black.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
100% valid.

I am not aware of warranty coverage with Line-X, but I imagine they probably offer something similar to the factory warranty.

I personally opted for the factory SIBL for my Maverick and expect it to be more than sufficient for what I will need it for. But I have seen a substantial amount of online discussion with people saying a true aftermarket from a Line-X or similar offers even better protection at a similar price point; and some of them are even offered in different colors than just traditional black.
I always add a bed mat on top of my spray-in liner too as added protection. I'm going with factory liner, for factory warranty. easier to take it one place for any issues.

Sponsored

TheQuixotic1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ATC
I was secretly hoping they'd have the Conquer Gray color here but I'll be equally happy with Cactus Gray. I am sad they didn't have ventilated seats hiding in the options though.
Lack of ventilated seats is easily the biggest disappointment for me. Things like that and moonroofs don't need to be standard, but in 2023 on a $40k+ vehicle they should absolutely be an available option.

BadBoyBillyRaptorRanger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
I don't know i'm not over the moon with the option list and colors. I just might stick with my Bronco Wildtrak order unless toyota knocks it out of the park.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
It looks like like a RRaptor in Black, Cactus gray or Hot Pepper Red with spray in bed-liner for me, when I place the order.
I might consider Velocity Blue, but I think it looks better with gloss or semi-gloss black trim.

There's also the off chance, albeit slim, that a new color/s could be added for Job2, but we would have to wait until the '24 Bronco order guild goes live.