• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
SEAT COLOR Ebony Sandstone Azure Gray Metallic Tri-coat 1 XLT,Lariat, raptor.. nice..

Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Yes and then hope we actually get one.
Sigh yeah. That part sure brings me back to reality. My dealer has been very cryptic on how they are assigning their allocations. Like, I've been talking to them for 2+ years about this, so they know I am serious, but they never mentioned to me about any list or where I am on the list. They just promised me they will get allocations, and my order will be placed. So who knows.

Sponsored

TheQuixotic1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV.
Occupation
ATC
For those of you ordering Azure Gray, here is the correct pronunciation so you don't sound like all the morons on Youtube who've never heard of the color Azure before. Click on the sound at the top of the search.

How to pronounce Azure
I have heard it pronounced the Latin/Euro way my entire life and don't think less of anyone who pronounces it differently. And odds are that if people mispronounce something, it is because they learned it by reading it. If someone mispronounces it while being snobby, sure, let them have it. But if it's in good faith, don't be a dick about it.

Rangeover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Lack of ventilated seats is easily the biggest disappointment for me. Things like that and moonroofs don't need to be standard, but in 2023 on a $40k+ vehicle they should absolutely be an available option.
Same boat. The ZR2 has it and is $10K less than the raptor. The Tacoma also has it (full spec leaked today).

I am really unhappy to pay $10K more than the competition and lack in key features. Plus I don’t like the orange interior accent.

At this point I am still considering switching to a Tacoma TRD Pro or ZR2

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
They originally said 2.7L late summer 2023, hmm makes me wonder if the Taco might be the better route plus colors are not different from the last couple years.
Sponsored