• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

ICTpilot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 Super Cab
Occupation
Pilot
I think it is a badass truck that offers capabilities higher than the 5g ranger could. The engine is my favorite aspect. Especially since I just finished building my 5g, I would like to see if the 3.0 twin turbo could be a drop in application once I blow the 2.3. I would think that the motor mounts are probably located differently given the upgraded front suspension travel.

I like the facelift, but I still think the 5g with a front tube bumper looks more like a raptor (the actual dinosaur) 🦖. A linked rear is where it's at for a Raptor trim, if we're talking a play truck and not something to work with.

Any suspension travel numbers? A modified exhaust and headers on that v6 has got to sound better than the 4 banger with a downpipe lol.

57k is a fair bargain minus dealer markups. Can't wait to see these racing in the stock class against raptors and trx's, but if this thing really is 5k pounds then that isn't a confidence booster.

Would love to see it in action!
I would love to do the 3.0 conversion.
Sponsored

Latour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Where is the Wildtrack X with rock crawl mode?? Poor move on Fords part.😞 I’m now looking for a Tacoma.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)

Sponsored

ICTpilot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 Super Cab
Occupation
Pilot
seems weird to buy a raptor for towing anything large
That’s what they said about my 5G Ranger. It pulls my 24’ pontoon boat with ease. I’d still like the 3.0 engine instead of the 2.3 for the torque. With the 10 speed transmission I don’t know if I’d see that much of a gain. I do know with the 6g I’d be over CGVW by a couple hundred pounds.

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
That’s what they said about my 5G Ranger. It pulls my 24’ pontoon boat with ease. I’d still like the 3.0 engine instead of the 2.3 for the torque. With the 10 speed transmission I don’t know if I’d see that much of a gain. I do know with the 6g I’d be over CGVW by a couple hundred pounds.
i think it could tow atv or somthing but its really meant off roading on its own really.

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
405 HP, but 900 additional pounds of weight? It'll be quick, but it won't be THAT quick. Hell, my 2022 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 Laramie with a 400 HP V8 and all the options only weighs 300 lbs. more than this Ranger Raptor. Ouch.
Just remember that the chassis has significant strengthening over the standard Ranger. This thing can take an absolute beating that would kill the regular models.

Sponsored

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bigger engine, more HP, but less towing capacity. No thanks, I’ll keep my 2019.
Then you've missed the point of the Raptor completely.

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Where is the Wildtrack X with rock crawl mode?? Poor move on Fords part.😞 I’m now looking for a Tacoma.
In Australia. That was never going to be a North America nameplate. The tech will probably arrive as a Tremor in a few months.

Latour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
In Australia. That was never going to be a North America nameplate. The tech will probably arrive as a Tremor in a few months.
Whatever it’s called in the US, I would be 8nterested, as long as it has all the Wildtrack X functionality. Need that rock crawl mode,bead locks,315 HP V6. The model which bridges the gap between Lariat and Raptor, which has way too much HP for my needs. So sad they only release 3 standard watered down versions of this truck for 2024. Another year of waiting, or let’s take a look at the Tacoma on the 19th.
So sad.

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Whatever it’s called in the US, I would be 8nterested, as long as it has all the Wildtrack X functionality. Need that rock crawl mode,bead locks,315 HP V6. The model which bridges the gap between Lariat and Raptor, which has way too much HP for my needs. So sad they only release 3 standard watered down versions of this truck for 2024. Another year of waiting, or let’s take a look at the Tacoma on the 19th.
So sad.
Well you do realise the Wildtrak X has only the Biturbo diesel in global markets, not the V6. Nor does it have bead locking wheels. It only gains the Bilstein dampers and the 4A t-case with the couple of extra terrain modes. Nothing special really.