• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Newface

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotsadem
Occupation
Bread line
Notes:
• Production Weeks: 6/3 - 6/24.
• Job #1 Balance-out Main Commit.
• SIMS orders for Raptor (R4L) were created on the weekend of April 5th for dealers with open allocation.

Limited Availability:
- 64S - Forged Beadlock Capable Wheel (Optional on Raptor).
- 67X - Advanced Towing Package (Optional on Lariat 4x4).

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger Scheduling This Week (4/18/24) for Production Weeks 6/3 - 6/24 Ford Scheduling Notes - 4.15.24-1

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger Scheduling This Week (4/18/24) for Production Weeks 6/3 - 6/24 Ford Scheduling Notes - 4.15.24-2

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger Scheduling This Week (4/18/24) for Production Weeks 6/3 - 6/24 Ford Scheduling Notes - 4.15.24-3

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
Thank you for all of your help and communication.

Sevokevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Occupation
LTL Truck driver
What is SIMS orders? Because I think it’s this why I got my schedule build week for this week instead of June where I wanted it

telenerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Subaru Crosstrek
Good luck everyone. I huge batch of rangers for the month. I got scheduled last week for my Raptor!

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger Scheduling This Week (4/18/24) for Production Weeks 6/3 - 6/24 IMG_4978

Sevokevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Occupation
LTL Truck driver
Good luck everyone. I huge batch of rangers for the month. I got scheduled last week for my Raptor!

IMG_4978.png
I wish I had your build date

I want more time before my truck gets here

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger Scheduling This Week (4/18/24) for Production Weeks 6/3 - 6/24 IMG_5086

Sponsored

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
What is SIMS orders?
One can do search to find out more. See below and a more complete description of the process (from 2017) linked if you really want to get into the weeds.

On Wednesday afternoon, the Regional Scheduler issues a notice informing Dealers of the vehicle specifications available for scheduling for orders not already showing on the AM Preview Report. This provides Dealers with information on what vehicle specifications are available for scheduling should they have orders showing on the AM Preview Report that are not what the Dealer wants.

Ford generates what are called SIMS Orders” each week which are Ford’s suggested orders based on commodity information available at the time. If a Dealer has vehicle allocation for scheduling that week and has no Dealer orders in the USOB or orders that don’t meet the commodity restrictions in place for that week, the scheduling system will default to trying to schedule SIMS (Smart Inventory Management System) orders if they meet any commodity restrictions in place.
Ford Vehicle Ordering & Scheduling Process - Ford Motor Company Discussion Forum - Blue Oval Forums

Axg1040

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
2/23 RR allocated order and still not scheduled. Dealer lowered priority code this weekend so maybe this will be the week to get scheduled. If not might be looking to convert to a 25 order come July when banks open up.

Sevokevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Occupation
LTL Truck driver
You could have it by May. Depending on rail shipping delays.
I still prefer later… the later the better… all my plans and work is getting wrecked because of it being scheduled at the last minute to be built this week instead of getting something better like in June… so I am hoping for some delays while I continue to work on getting ready….. I promised myself to never shoot myself in the foot again from my last truck…… if I take the truck now and things are not ready then yes I am shooting myself in the foot

Sponsored

1986YellowRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
“Job 1 Balance-out Main Commit” got my attention… This is a positive sign for those of us waiting for the 2.7L engine.

SomeGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT
For the limited advanced towing option, why does it specify lariat? It's an option on other trims also, isn't it?

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
“Job 1 Balance-out Main Commit” got my attention… This is a positive sign for those of us waiting for the 2.7L engine.
It has my attention too because I’m hoping Ford allows the STX to be optioned with the bedside step for Job 2 in the US.

Axg1040

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Anyone get scheduled today? Hoping today is the day. 2/23 RR allocated retail order still unscheduled clean.