• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

24 Ranger XLT vs 21 Ranger Tremor

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen 4Runner
Went to pickup my truck from my dealership and they had a 24 XLT. It was sold so I was not able to drive it but I like what they did with it. Seats are nice and comfortable, they finally put some more storage in the front row and the extra towing information you can get like in the F150 is a bonus touch. It had the small instrument cluster and it looks kinda clunky and an afterthought compare to the rest of the interior.

Overall it's a really nice truck and I can't wait to spend more time in it and drive it to see if it would be a worthy replacement.

Ford Ranger 24 Ranger XLT vs 21 Ranger Tremor test18

Ford Ranger 24 Ranger XLT vs 21 Ranger Tremor test17

Reactions: MJE

markal49

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT w/ FX4
Occupation
Planner
Interesting. We tested a '21 Lariat with FX4 the same day we ended up buying a '24 XLT. We both felt like the new version was worth the extra cost of buying new. Granted, your tremor is a different animal, but you might find you like the new ones enough to grab one.

OP
OP
TheDo114

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen 4Runner
Interesting. We tested a '21 Lariat with FX4 the same day we ended up buying a '24 XLT. We both felt like the new version was worth the extra cost of buying new. Granted, your tremor is a different animal, but you might find you like the new ones enough to grab one.
Yeah the new one really impressed me and is a serious contender when my lease is up.
Sponsored