• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
What a way to start the day! A pic emailed from my sales manager before 8 am, a carrier showed up at the dealer, and my 6g, a Lone Ranger on top...2 weeks from load on rail, to my dealer! Now to seal the deal, he wants it in this month's sales. He said he saw I have x plan plus $1000 initial rebate from last year, still good, plus price protection offsets the sticker increase, plus another $750 Ford cash. No sleazy dealer here, Lehighton Ford (PA), I've bought a bunch from them...:like: May trade Pepper, my 5g, or may sell it myself, depends...

Ford Ranger My 2024 Ranger XLT Has Landed @ Dealer 2024 Ford Ranger Shellhammer

Ford Ranger My 2024 Ranger XLT Has Landed @ Dealer Screenshot_20240328_095215_Chrome

cboggs

First Name
Curtiss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger
What a way to start the day! A pic emailed from my sales manager before 8 am, a carrier showed up at the dealer, and my 6g, a Lone Ranger on top...2 weeks from load on rail, to my dealer! Now to seal the deal, he wants it in this month's sales. He said he saw I have x plan plus $1000 initial rebate from last year, still good, plus price protection offsets the sticker increase, plus another $750 Ford cash. No sleazy dealer here, Lehighton Ford (PA), I've bought a bunch from them...:like: May trade Pepper, my 5g, or may sell it myself, depends...

2024 Ford Ranger Shellhammer.jpg

Screenshot_20240328_095215_Chrome.jpg
Congrats! Once you get it add a pic to the confirmed deliveries thread too! The white looks clean.

superakcraig

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ranger Sprt 4x4, Blue, 27k miles- Garage Kept

Sounds like a great dealer (partner) you got there. Congrats!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
TVRangerSTX

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Congrats! What is the extra $750 you're dealer offered?
I'll have to find out when I go over to see it. I was thinking of making him wait a few months, but thought better of it. He's been decent to me over the years, and it's his first 6g...he said Ford Cash, don't know what that is exactly but I'll take it. Nothing like my 5g, I got a $6500 rebate!

OP
OP
TVRangerSTX

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Congrats! What is the extra $750 you're dealer offered?
Ok, I went to look it over, and check the price and they weren't sure what the extra $750 discount was...was I military...no; was I EMT...no; was I recent college grad...hell no...so they said the sales manager must have found some extra rebate for me and not to question it. They did not forsee any more Ranger rebates on any 2024's!
Then the trade came up, they really wanted my HPR 5g with 27k miles, I said I'd just sell it myself if I didn't get a decent offer, so they upped my trade and I was where I wanted to be, out the door with a $44,900 truck for $15k, tax, tags, and 5 yr Ford Protect warranty included. Picking it up tomorrow, back to white... ...nicknames?? I dunno? Bumble? Olaf? Yeti?

olefordguy

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Limited, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I've purchased a lot of fords over the years and I get promotional offers in the mail fairly regular. Anyways, the most recent one I received was for $2K on f150 or expedition. It also showed $750 off valid on other models. I would imagine you qualified for that also and hence the $750.

DanTheMan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Occupation
Social Worker

Looks great. How do the drive shaft and rear axel look? Guys have been posting pictures of those parts of their truck showing up with extensive rust.

OP
OP
TVRangerSTX

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Looks great. How do the drive shaft and rear axel look? Guys have been posting pictures of those parts of their truck showing up with extensive rust.
Hmmm...I'll have to check...

81stfacp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS
Occupation
Retired
@TVRangerSTX I am impressed with your dealer. I told my salesman I don't want any dealer add one other than the markup we agreed on. My last visit I reiterated again I don't want any mop and glo, and any "fabric protection"

If I see those add ons, and they are not willing to take them off, I'll walk.

I waited for my RRaptor for 6 months, I can wait another 6 months, especially if I were to get one at MSRP. I can travel anywhere country to pick a truck and still save me $$$.

Maybe I will talk to your sales person if it comes down to that.

Enjoy your ride, bud.
Sponsored