• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

cboggs

First Name
Curtiss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger
is there an option for a circular speedometer gauge? I thought I remember seeing it in one of the review videos
Yes. You can change it in settings. As well as add the two gauges on the sides. Just figured it out last night. I do have the XLT high package.

Ford Ranger First impressions review of my 2024 Ranger XLT FX4 Off-Road 38246718-91D5-4258-9FC2-2BCB54600559
Sponsored

zadagr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Promaster, 4runner
Yes. You can change it in settings. As well as add the two gauges on the sides. Just figured it out last night. I do have the XLT high package.

38246718-91D5-4258-9FC2-2BCB54600559.jpeg
nice! Thanks for confirming. I have the high package coming too. Something about just having a number for the speedometer feels strange

Treasurer2

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT With FX4 Package & 2.3 Ecoboost
Occupation
Retired
For some reason. not sure why because of all the different settings Iā€™ve been playing with the auto start and stop has been off all day. And Iā€™ve never put it in sport mode yet. My F-150 I would put in sport mode all the time to keep it turned off. So Iā€™ve been thinking something I did turned it off completely. Thatā€™s my hope anyway. šŸ˜‚ No I didnā€™t order mine until mid-July. So no rebate.
Interesting, I have an XLT, same color with sport appearance and fx4
For some reason. not sure why because of all the different settings Iā€™ve been playing with the auto start and stop has been off all day. And Iā€™ve never put it in sport mode yet. My F-150 I would put in sport mode all the time to keep it turned off. So Iā€™ve been thinking something I did turned it off completely. Thatā€™s my hope anyway. šŸ˜‚ No I didnā€™t order mine until mid-July. So no rebate.

Treasurer2

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I started to note that while mine is an XLT with Sport Appearance and FX4 packages and basic tow package, it does not have the sport, eco, etc drive modes. I bought mine off the dealerā€™s lot so I figure there must be a different package that is needed for those drive modes.

OP
OP
Jamesgang

Jamesgang

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f-150
Occupation
engineering manager
Does yours shut on and off? So far mine has never worked. Which Iā€™m not complaining. Whatā€™s funny when I put mine in sport mode the light on dash comes on saying the engine on and off is disabled.

Sponsored

Treasurer2

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Does yours shut on and off? So far mine has never worked. Which Iā€™m not complaining. Whatā€™s funny when I put mine in sport mode the light on dash comes on saying the engine on and off is disabled.
Mine doesnā€™t have those drive modes.

Treasurer2

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
If you mean the motor auto shut off mode, yes it works but I disable it.

Nautiquer

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2023 Volvo V60 CC
Any issues with your truck after a month? Do you still like it? Just looked at one yesterday. Same as yours. Azure XLT, FX4, trailer tow w/technology package. Drives nicer than my 2019 XLT. Are you still getting around 22 mpg?

OP
OP
Jamesgang

Jamesgang

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f-150
Occupation
engineering manager
Mine has been disabled from day one. I donā€™t need to push the button e very time I get in the truck.
No issues at all. Other then CarPlay connection at times. Which Iā€™m sure thatā€™s just an update thing that they will get figured out. I live in the mountains and travel up and down the mountains all the time. So ruff on MPG. If I use 87 I get 21.6 and up. If I use 93 Iā€™m getting 22.6.

Sponsored