• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

telenerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Subaru Crosstrek
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing. Just in time for summer.

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
Does anyone know if it's possible to turn the door chime off ?

Sponsored

paulrvt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2024 (soon)
It made it to the dealership!!!

Resized_20240318_083137.jpeg

Resized_20240318_083122.jpeg

Resized_20240318_081358.jpeg
Is the color in these photos what it looks like in person?

I’m curious if its just the lighting / camera making it look more blue and way less gray than Ford shows online.

Hoping mine (which is basically identical to this one) isn’t so blue when it arrives…

OP
OP
Jamesgang

Jamesgang

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f-150
Occupation
engineering manager

I’m curious if its just the lighting / camera making it look more blue and way less gray than Ford shows online.

Hoping mine (which is basically identical to this one) isn’t so blue when it arrives…
I’m not sure myself. Won’t get to see it until Wednesday evening. It’s already sent out to have bed liner sprayed into it. Hopefully it’s got more gray in it in real life. Hoping it’s just so bright because if it being inside under the lights.

olefordguy

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Limited, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Occupation
Retired

My friend has a F150 in the Azure Grey/Blue. Beautiful. That's what I'm ordering once the 2.7 V6 is available. The color looks different base on the lighting and/or cloudy vs sunny days. My eyes see more of a blue shade to it the majority of times I've seen it. We laughed one day he ways telling me he parked it one day, went in store and later when he came out he thought it was gone - the light conditions changed and he had a grey truck.

Sponsored

jedadiah

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger XLT 4x2

In the sun, that color is much more gray with a lot of metallic shimmer. It's pretty for sure. Like hot pepper red, azure gray is kind of bipolar.

OP
OP
Jamesgang

Jamesgang

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f-150
Occupation
engineering manager
What state are you in and what was your shipped date?
Maryland. Never really got a shipping date. Last week it said built and was waiting for ship date. Talked to my dealer and he said it was on dock to be loaded on train to Ohio and then be trucked to here. He said it could take two weeks. All of a sudden he sends me those picks today.

GFran

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX2
Occupation
Safety Manager
James gang
Ordered the Lariat Sport in the same color, also waiting on the V6. I most probably won’t see the truck until August/September. It’s all good. Great job Jamesgang and congrats.
Sponsored