• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Anyone order BED MAT FOR 5.0 BED yet?

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
I have one ordered. This is the only image that I've seen online.

Ford Ranger Anyone order BED MAT FOR 5.0 BED yet? 1714646514773-

OP
OP
kaycott88

kaycott88

First Name
Karah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2020 F-150
I have one ordered. This is the only image that I've seen online.

1714646514773-np.png
Oh nice! Weird Ford doesn't have that photo on their parts website. Post a pic of yours once installed if ya don't mind.

NASSTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor / 1994 Bronco
I ordered one from tacsaparts.com on Friday 4/26 and Monday 4/29 they cancelled the order and refunded my $$ because they are on national backorder.

Last edited:

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Got
Hello!
We are pleased to let you know that R1WZ99112A15A is now back in stock at Accessories.Ford.com.
Click the button below to get yours before they're out of stock again!
R1WZ99112A15A
Ranger 2024 Bed Mat for 5.0 Bed
an e-mail from Ford Accessories this AM. they are back in stock.

Last edited:

Sponsored

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
I have one in mine.
I like a spayed in liner but also like a rubber mat to help hold cargo in place.
I will get you pic.

Sportshot2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F 150 FX4 (totaled) 2021 Acura RDX, 2021 KIA
Occupation
Retired
The only other mat I’ve seen that fits (supposedly) is at Realtruck by Gator for $100. I too am interested to see the Ford one.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will it fit Raptor bed as well as Lariat and XLT bed?
Yes the beds are all the same inside .
As far as dimensions that is .

Here are those pics
Ford Ranger Anyone order BED MAT FOR 5.0 BED yet? IMG_8273
Ford Ranger Anyone order BED MAT FOR 5.0 BED yet? IMG_8271
Ford Ranger Anyone order BED MAT FOR 5.0 BED yet? IMG_8272

As far as price I paid $152

Keep in mind a lot of owners probably will get some Ford points they can use towards it.

I paid for mine and plan to use my points once available to put towards the J-braces I need to add to mine.

Sponsored
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Software Engineer
Ok, now here is the question from a truck newby. Is a mat alone good enough if you just use the bed for mostly recreational use (i.e. throw your sports equipment in), and otherwise just have a cover ontop ? Or is it wise to simply go with a spray in bed liner ?

RRaptor24

First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Occupation
Crane Operator 😜
I purchased the swing out tool box and the bed mat, used my 42000 points and paid $118 after the 20% discount

Last edited:

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, now here is the question from a truck newby. Is a mat alone good enough if you just use the bed for mostly recreational use (i.e. throw your sports equipment in), and otherwise just have a cover ontop ? Or is it wise to simply go with a spray in bed liner ?
Well, the mat will not protect anything but the floor of the bed.
If your going with bed cover then a bed rug might be the way to go to get full coverage or liner and mat works too.

Back in the 70s and 80s pre-bedliners we just through crap in the beds and yep they got scratched and dented and used, no one thought anything about it, The beds were made of thicker steel back then, later in the mid 80s bed mats became popular to help hold cargo in place and protect from some of the dents and such. Now days with the thin materials and what not I do prefer either a spray in or drop in bead liner and a rubber mat on top.

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
I did the spray in liner + bed mat for my last truck, and it worked great. However, my use case is recreational as well so this time I’m doing just the bed mat (plus a tonneau cover this time around because rain and theft).

The thing with spray in liner is they have to sand the bed prior to application since the substance can adhere better to a scuffed up surface versus painted surface. Thus if I decide later on that I really want a spray in liner, any scratches in the mean time won’t matter. So might as well try it without for a little while and see if it’s really needed.