• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
I live in West Virginia, I’ve seen this truck once & my guys at work have seen it multiple times also. I’ve not been able to speak to the driver but it does have a West Virginia license plate. The only thing I can figure is maybe the owner is military & bought it overseas & shipped it here.

Ford Ranger Code Orange Ranger Raptor spotted in my town (West VA)!! Code Orange 2024 Ranger Raptor
Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Yeah it doesn't have the amber side markers on the fender do probably not U.S. version?

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
could be from Mexico. I posted here recently about a wildtrak I saw in a Walmart parking lot here (I can see Mexico from pretty much anywhere in this city)

Sponsored

HighDesertRanger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Occupation
Sales Manager
could be from Mexico. I posted here recently about a wildtrak I saw in a Walmart parking lot here (I can see Mexico from pretty much anywhere in this city)
That could be. How long has the Raptor been available in Mexico? Though it does have US plates so who knows.

Are you down in Las Cruces?

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
That could be. How long has the Raptor been available in Mexico? Though it does have US plates so who knows.

Are you down in Las Cruces?
I live in Sunland Park but I am pretty much in El Paso TX. Went to school in cruces though.

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
Interesting and majorly jealous you’ve seen a Ranger in person already. Now that they recently announced the Bronco Raptor being offered in Code Orange, I assume it’s only a matter of time until they offer that color on the Ranger Raptor in the US.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Interesting and majorly jealous you’ve seen a Ranger in person already. Now that they recently announced the Bronco Raptor being offered in Code Orange, I assume it’s only a matter of time until they offer that color on the Ranger Raptor in the US.
Bronco Raptor has always been available in Code Orange. What they leaked this week was a Code Orange package that changes the Raptor graphics to have a Code Orange accent along with Code Orange beauty rings for the bead locks and Code Orange interior accents like seatbelts. It has been confirmed that Code Orange is going away completely and that will likely be the case with the BRaptor and FRaptor. Both of these have been spotted in Shelter Green while testing and Shelter Green will be the new Raptor exclusive paint color going forward.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a44787452/2024-ford-bronco-raptor-styling-package-revealed/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...el-changes-colors-trims-equipment-more.79191/

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
Bronco Raptor has always been available in Code Orange. What they leaked this week was a Code Orange package that changes the Raptor graphics to have a Code Orange accent along with Code Orange beauty rings for the bead locks and Code Orange interior accents like seatbelts. It has been confirmed that Code Orange is going away completely and that will likely be the case with the BRaptor and FRaptor. Both of these have been spotted in Shelter Green while testing and Shelter Green will be the new Raptor exclusive paint color going forward.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a44787452/2024-ford-bronco-raptor-styling-package-revealed/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/📣-updated-official-2024-bronco-order-bank-date-and-model-changes-colors-trims-equipment-more.79191/
Oh gotcha. I don’t follow the Bronco so I wrongly assumed the package was the first time Code Orange was offered for it. I know Shelter Green is this year’s unique offering, but I figured if they went like Toyota and Jeep then there’d be a new unique exclusive color for the Raptor next year and Shelter Green would become available throughout the line next year.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Oh gotcha. I don’t follow the Bronco so I wrongly assumed the package was the first time Code Orange was offered for it. I know Shelter Green is this year’s unique offering, but I figured if they went like Toyota and Jeep then there’d be a new unique exclusive color for the Raptor next year and Shelter Green would become available throughout the line next year.
No, but I wish. Basically Code Orange has been the Raptor exclusive paint for all Raptors since they came out and Ford is transitioning to Shelter Green this upcoming model year which is a shame.
Sponsored