• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

For Ford

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
This post is for Ford seeing as how they monitor this forum. My Ranger Raptor had a blend date of 3/12/2024. It will be shipped convoy to Ohio, initially on Ford chat I was given a ETA for delivery of 4/6. Then it became 4/16 to 4/22, then it became 4/15 to 4/21. Now I was just told by Ford marketing that it’s 4/24 to 4/30. I don’t know what the hell the issue is up there at MAP but damn!! You mean to tell me that it’s going to take six weeks to ship the truck 232 miles!! I could hitch hike up there & drive the damn thing back quicker than this!! By the time the truck is delivered it will be over eleven months since initially ordering, that’s a pretty pathetic display for a company whose business model it is to manufacture & deliver new cars & trucks. Completely pathetic!!!
I wish I had your complaint.
Blend date 2/01
last update 2/24 with no changes
still in production. No emails no updates nada.
And there are those who have Jan blend dates who have waited longed than me.
We are stuck in holding lot purgatory waiting.
Sponsored

PawnX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I feel for everyone that doesn’t have a VIN or build date yet. I wish every person well in hopes that everyone gets built, shipped & delivered ASAP!!
Yes Ford, please send this one back to the lot and ship everyone else's with an earlier build date first.

Thanks

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
idk, whining on an Internet forum expecting anything to happen is pretty pathetic
It's not "pathetic," have some class. People are frustrated and just expressing it. Believe it or not, the manufacturers do read enthusiast forums. Making a post about it won't get anybodys truck to them any faster but nothing wrong with getting it off your chest

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
It's not "pathetic," have some class. People are frustrated and just expressing it. Believe it or not, the manufacturers do read enthusiast forums. Making a post about it won't get anybodys truck to them any faster but nothing wrong with getting it off your chest
I wasn't aware whining was an indication of class

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
It
I wasn't aware whining was an indication of class
Whining? I was talking about saying the OP's post was "pretty pathetic." We're all just wanting the trucks we ordered last year before the 2025s come out, so I get why he's kind of frustrated.

Sponsored

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
It

Whining? I was talking about saying the OP's post was "pretty pathetic." We're all just wanting the trucks we ordered last year before the 2025s come out, so I get why he's kind of frustrated.
Sure, but having class would imply knowing how to handle frustration in a mature manner. Whining on a forum and addressing ford directly doesn't reflect that.

justin2440

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger lariat
Occupation
Physical therapist
I am pretty frustrated as well. Ordered my ranger 5/26, dealer told me they werent getting allocations for an unknown reason. They told me to order again with another dealership in hopes to get my truck quicker. Ordered second truck different dealer 11/6. Both trucks had same build date 3/4 the most recent order shipped 3 weeks ago and has been sitting in a rail yard 2 miles from the dealership for the last week which is very frustrating. The original order hasnt even shipped. The order process, allocations, and shipping make no sense to me. Terrible communication and organization by Ford in my opinion.

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I have an advanced degree in whining, and it has served me well. It is a coping mechanism.
Addressing @Ford directly is a way to let others know how frustrated we might be. Ford always wants our feedback in surveys asking about our customer experience, but usually wants constructive criticism not to be public. I choose to voice my concern on social media and forums. If enough squeaky-wheels are voicing similar concerns, there may be some grease applied.

amet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3 Comp xDrive
Same boat with everybody who is frustrated. My '23 BMW M3 which is a pretty sought after car, being built in Germany it was still delivered within 5 months from order date. It had a 3-4 week delay as well since RORO vessels were backed up & Christmas season.

Upside to it was my dealership & BMW customer service kept me updated and offered $3,000 discount for the inconvenience.

*No update since 02/05 when it moved to "In Production"*

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
idk, whining on an Internet forum expecting anything to happen is pretty pathetic

IMHO, The purpose of a forum is to discuss the subject of Ranger Raptors and anything that pertains to them. And not for passing judgement on others posts or name calling. I'd expect to find that in grade school, not in an online forum.

DanTheMan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Occupation
Social Worker
This post is for Ford seeing as how they monitor this forum. My Ranger Raptor had a blend date of 3/12/2024. It will be shipped convoy to Ohio, initially on Ford chat I was given a ETA for delivery of 4/6. Then it became 4/16 to 4/22, then it became 4/15 to 4/21. Now I was just told by Ford marketing that it’s 4/24 to 4/30. I don’t know what the hell the issue is up there at MAP but damn!! You mean to tell me that it’s going to take six weeks to ship the truck 232 miles!! I could hitch hike up there & drive the damn thing back quicker than this!! By the time the truck is delivered it will be over eleven months since initially ordering, that’s a pretty pathetic display for a company whose business model it is to manufacture & deliver new cars & trucks. Completely pathetic!!!
Eleven months is brutal. It's frustrating watching people take delivery of orders they placed 5 months after yours...

My guess is that the January builds had a good number of f@$#ups, being some of the first through the assembly line.
Sponsored

Last edited: