• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Ford Pro Intensifies Off-Road Appeal of its Top-Selling Ranger Pickup with All-New Wildtrak X and Tremor Models | Great Britain | Ford Media Center

Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_2

• Ford Pro introduces all-new Ranger Wildtrak X and Ranger Tremor to Europe’s best‑selling Ranger pickup family, creating broadest-ever model choice
  • Rugged new Rangers feature unique long-travel suspension with Bilstein dampers, advanced off-road driver assistance systems, and a bold new style
  • New models showcase segment-first Flexible Rack System that makes it easier to carry ladders, planks or kayaks, freeing load bed space for cargo
  • Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor available to order from April 2023, initial deliveries across Europe expected from August 2023
DUNTON, UK, March 28, 2023 – Ford Pro today revealed the new Ranger Wildtrak X and Ranger Tremor – two exciting off-road focused models for the best-selling pickup’s most comprehensive line-up ever in Europe.

Targeting customers who require enhanced capability in challenging off-road conditions, both models feature a substantially reworked chassis with unique suspension upgrades including advanced Bilstein dampers as standard. Off-road focused driver assistance systems 1 provide enhanced confidence, while the two new Ranger variants possess a rugged new style that reflects their prowess in tough conditions.

Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor offer the segment-first Flexible Rack System option to maximise load-carrying ability for longer items. The easy-to-use system will also be available as an option for Ranger Wildtrak.

“The new Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor series follow the same recipe as our iconic Ranger Raptor; each one adds even more off-road ability and stunning looks to Europe’s most popular pickup. Together, they broaden the latest Ranger family to new levels, strengthening its appeal to more customers than ever,” said Hans Schep, general manager, Ford Pro, Europe.

The introduction of Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor follows Ranger’s best-ever sales performance in Europe last year. 2 A record market share of 44.9 per cent and year-on-year share growth of 18 per cent capped eight consecutive years of segment leadership. Order books for both new models open from April 2023, with deliveries set from August 2023.

Ranger Wildtrak X

Ranger Wildtrak X builds on the Wildtrak model with a 26mm ride height increase and 30mm wider track width for sure-footedness on rugged terrain. 3 Standard Bilstein high-performance position‑sensitive dampers provide the right amount of damping force throughout their travel to enhance off-road ability without compromising on-road performance. An uprated heavy-duty power steering system and a protective steel bash plate deliver even more confidence off-road.

Standard new off-road technologies include Trail Turn Assist, 1 which uses brake-based torque vectoring to reduce turning radius by up to 25 per cent when tight turns are needed. Trail Control 1 operates in a similar way to cruise control: the driver can select a speed below 20mph and the vehicle will automatically manage acceleration and braking to maintain the selected speed while the driver concentrates on steering through difficult terrain.

Ford’s proven 2.0-litre EcoBlue bi-turbo diesel engine powers all Wildtrak X models, 4 producing 500Nm of torque from 1,750rpm and 205PS paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission. 5 An advanced new full-time four-wheel drive system with a reassuring set-and-forget mode is standard, designed to deliver capability when and where customers need it.

Ranger Wildtrak X sends a powerful visual message with a wider stance, underbody protection and increased ground clearance compared to the existing Wildtrak. Its distinctive look is further enhanced by a unique Asphalt Black grille surround and bumper H-bar, wheel arch trim and rear bumper. Optional matrix LED headlamps with auxiliary lamps in the grille deliver optimum visibility. Chunky Wildtrak X badges, blacked-out Ford ovals and matching black 17-inch alloy wheels with all-terrain white-lettered tyres complete the more hardcore off-road styling.

Inside, occupants benefit from unique Miko suede-trimmed seats with exclusive Wildtrak X embroidery, supported by soft-touch Terra suede with contrast Cyber Orange stitching on the upper dashboard, door trims and centre console. Built-in connectivity as standard to FordPass 6 and Ford Pro services such as FORDLiive enhance the ownership experience.

Ranger Tremor

The new Ranger Tremor 4 is based on the hard-working Ranger XLT and shares the chassis and technology upgrades as well as the new all-wheel drive system from Wildtrak X to suit customers who desire confident off-road ability.

The revised suspension geometry helps to create a tougher, more planted stance, enhanced by the increased track and extended arch mouldings. A distinctive long-leg tubular sports bar is fitted as standard and defines Ranger Tremor’s adventurous look, while cast aluminium side steps and exposed twin front tow hooks continue the function-led styling. Unique Boulder Grey exterior details and a darkened grille complete the model’s bold, distinctive appearance.

Ranger Tremor’s seats and floor feature water-resistant, easily-cleaned vinyl trim. An optional pre-wired overhead switch pack offers six inputs for winches, LED light bars and other equipment – which can be ordered via a Ford dealership or through the online Ford Shop.

Segment-first Flexible Rack System

Both Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor can be specified with Ford’s innovative new Flexible Rack System. 7 The unique feature’s folding roof rack and adjustable sliding rear load hoop allow long items to be carried above the roof rather than wedged between the tailgate and cab. This improves load security and frees up the load bed for other items. Flexible Rack System will also be available as an option for Ranger Wildtrak series from March 2023.

# # #

1 Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. It does not replace safe driving. See Owner’s Manual for details and limitations.

2 Austria, Belgium, Britain, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Türkiye

3 Always consult the Owner’s Manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear.

4 Ford Ranger Wildtrak X homologated CO2 emissions 269-271g/km WLTP, homologated fuel efficiency 27.4mpg WLTP.

Ford Ranger Tremor homologated CO2 emissions 270g/km WLTP, homologated fuel efficiency 27.4mpg WLTP.

CO2 emission and fuel efficiency ranges may vary according to vehicle variants offered by individual markets. The declared WLTP fuel/energy consumptions, CO2-emissions and electric range are determined according to the technical requirements and specifications of the European Regulations (EC) 715/2007 and (EU) 2017/1151 as last amended. The applied standard test procedures enable comparison between different vehicle types and different manufacturers.

5 Horsepower and torque are independent attributes and may not be achieved simultaneously.

6 FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.

7 Flexible Rack System available on select models from 2023 production. Maximum load limit is 80kg (dynamic) and 250kg (static). Manual set-up required. Removal of antenna mast recommended when cargo positioned over antenna - may affect availability of radio, satellite and connected services. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and weight distribution. Max payload varies and is based on accessories and vehicle configuration. See label on doorjamb for carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.

FORD RANGER WILDTRAK X

Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_0
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_1
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_2
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_3
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_4
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_5
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_6
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_8
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_9
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_10
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_11
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_12
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_13
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_14

FORD RANGER TREMOR

Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_0
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_1
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_2
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_3
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_4
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_5
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_6
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_7
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_8
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_9
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_10
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_11
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_12
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_13
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling 2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_14
Ford Ranger Ford Launches Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor Models for Europe with New Features & Styling UK-Ranger-line-u

DaveT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tremor
Occupation
retired
I like that Flexible Rack System. I'd like to get one for my Tremor when it becomes available.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJE

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
I have been looking forward to seeing the Tremor for a while now. Definitely not disappointed. I imagine this will be very similar to the US version.

All subjective, but here are my thoughts...

Hits:
  • The wider stance and beefier tires look great.
  • The removal of the Tremor sticker on the bed is a plus.
  • I like the optional aux toggles.
Misses:
  • That Sports bar must go!
  • What's with the headlights? I like the headlight configuration of the X better. These look like something off my Grandpa's '86 Silverado. It does look like they managed to cram a bunch more lighting in though.
  • Maybe it's on option, but I hope the larger screen is available in the Tremor.
Things that make you go hmmm...
  • Why the difference in shift stalks?
Since the Wildtrak name has typically been reserved for the global Ranger, I wonder if there will be a "premium" off-road variant that falls between the Tremor and Raptor (currently Wildtrak X) for the US?

Last edited:

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
I have been looking forward to seeing the Tremor for a while now. Definitely not disappointed. I imagine this will be very similar to the US version.

All subjective, but here are my thoughts...

Hits:
  • The wider stance and beefier tires look great.
  • The removal of the Tremor sticker on the bed is a plus.
  • I like the optional aux toggles.
Misses:
  • What's with the headlights? I like the headlight configuration of the X better. These look like something off my Grandpa's '86 Silverado. It does look like they managed to cram a bunch more lighting in though.
  • Maybe it's on option, but I hope the larger screen is available in the Tremor.
Since the Wildtrak name has typically been reserved for the global Ranger, I wonder if there will be a "premium" off-road variant that falls between the Wildtrak X and Raptor for the US?
The Tremor so far, looks like a pickup version of the Bronco Black Diamond with the Badlands base Bilstien suspension, marine grade vinyl and auxiliary switches, since it's based on the XLT. The shift stalk is essentially the one used in the Bronco.

As far as the Headlight assembly goes, I don't think it looks that bad, but it also doesn't seem to be LED, since you can see the High Intensity bulb in those pictures. (speculation on my part because of the pictures)

It's also quite possible that N.A will get both the Tremor and Wildtrak/Wildtrak X. My memory is a bit foggy, but wasn't it confirmed last year that NA was going to get the Wildtrak along with the Raptor? I could've sworn Farley had confirmed it when he confirmed Raptor. 🤔

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
Do all the Rangers come with carpet. I prefer the rubber floor covering. Maybe the XL comes with rubber flooring. If they did offer that it would have been a nice feature to have the plugs in the floor to wash it out like the Bronco.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
Do all the Rangers come with carpet. I prefer the rubber floor covering. Maybe the XL comes with rubber flooring. If they did offer that it would have been a nice feature to have the plugs in the floor to wash it out like the Bronco.
It's really hard to tell from the pictures, but it wouldn't surprise me if wash-out flooring came in or was an option on the Tremor.

The only other trim I can think of for rubber flooring would be the XL. Everything else seems like carpet is standard/ only offering.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
That Tremor interior is very monochromatic. They should have put a pop of color in the fabric seats or something.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
So did Europe essentially get a Ranger Raptor right out of the gate, and now are starting to get lower level trims?

That would be fantastic if the NA Ranger is rolled out that way too.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
Wow! Can’t wait now to see what the NA Ranger will look like now with these two off-road oriented models!!! I just hope at least one of these is offered in a SuperCrew/longbed configuration. Love the wheels on that Tremor!!! I sure hope we can get the same one’s across the pond?

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That Tremor interior is very monochromatic. They should have put a pop of color in the fabric seats or something.
i agree, it doesn't help that both trims seem to be CGI so it looks a bit more uncanny than it should.

Sponsored

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
Misses:
  • The "sports bra" has different shapes on different specs (as you can see here) and actually works in real life.
  • The headlight spec differs between markets, but there is essentially three different headlights. Halogen, simple LED and Matrix LED.
  • The screen size varies with the trim level, and in Europe the Tremor is based on the XLT so it gets the XLT's stuff, i.e. smaller screen (and halogen lights, FWIW in Australia the XLT gets the simple LED lights)
  • The different shifters are linked to trim level. The four cylinder diesels get the simple shifter in all models except Wildtrak (its the same shifter as the previous gen), and the V6 diesel gets the new shifter in all trims the V6 is available in (XLT and up in Australia).

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.
Ford Pro Intensifies Off-Road Appeal of its Top-Selling Ranger Pickup with All-New Wildtrak X and Tremor Models | Great Britain | Ford Media Center

2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_2.jpg

• Ford Pro introduces all-new Ranger Wildtrak X and Ranger Tremor to Europe’s best‑selling Ranger pickup family, creating broadest-ever model choice
  • Rugged new Rangers feature unique long-travel suspension with Bilstein dampers, advanced off-road driver assistance systems, and a bold new style
  • New models showcase segment-first Flexible Rack System that makes it easier to carry ladders, planks or kayaks, freeing load bed space for cargo
  • Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor available to order from April 2023, initial deliveries across Europe expected from August 2023
DUNTON, UK, March 28, 2023 – Ford Pro today revealed the new Ranger Wildtrak X and Ranger Tremor – two exciting off-road focused models for the best-selling pickup’s most comprehensive line-up ever in Europe.

Targeting customers who require enhanced capability in challenging off-road conditions, both models feature a substantially reworked chassis with unique suspension upgrades including advanced Bilstein dampers as standard. Off-road focused driver assistance systems 1 provide enhanced confidence, while the two new Ranger variants possess a rugged new style that reflects their prowess in tough conditions.

Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor offer the segment-first Flexible Rack System option to maximise load-carrying ability for longer items. The easy-to-use system will also be available as an option for Ranger Wildtrak.

“The new Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor series follow the same recipe as our iconic Ranger Raptor; each one adds even more off-road ability and stunning looks to Europe’s most popular pickup. Together, they broaden the latest Ranger family to new levels, strengthening its appeal to more customers than ever,” said Hans Schep, general manager, Ford Pro, Europe.

The introduction of Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor follows Ranger’s best-ever sales performance in Europe last year. 2 A record market share of 44.9 per cent and year-on-year share growth of 18 per cent capped eight consecutive years of segment leadership. Order books for both new models open from April 2023, with deliveries set from August 2023.

Ranger Wildtrak X

Ranger Wildtrak X builds on the Wildtrak model with a 26mm ride height increase and 30mm wider track width for sure-footedness on rugged terrain. 3 Standard Bilstein high-performance position‑sensitive dampers provide the right amount of damping force throughout their travel to enhance off-road ability without compromising on-road performance. An uprated heavy-duty power steering system and a protective steel bash plate deliver even more confidence off-road.

Standard new off-road technologies include Trail Turn Assist, 1 which uses brake-based torque vectoring to reduce turning radius by up to 25 per cent when tight turns are needed. Trail Control 1 operates in a similar way to cruise control: the driver can select a speed below 20mph and the vehicle will automatically manage acceleration and braking to maintain the selected speed while the driver concentrates on steering through difficult terrain.

Ford’s proven 2.0-litre EcoBlue bi-turbo diesel engine powers all Wildtrak X models, 4 producing 500Nm of torque from 1,750rpm and 205PS paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission. 5 An advanced new full-time four-wheel drive system with a reassuring set-and-forget mode is standard, designed to deliver capability when and where customers need it.

Ranger Wildtrak X sends a powerful visual message with a wider stance, underbody protection and increased ground clearance compared to the existing Wildtrak. Its distinctive look is further enhanced by a unique Asphalt Black grille surround and bumper H-bar, wheel arch trim and rear bumper. Optional matrix LED headlamps with auxiliary lamps in the grille deliver optimum visibility. Chunky Wildtrak X badges, blacked-out Ford ovals and matching black 17-inch alloy wheels with all-terrain white-lettered tyres complete the more hardcore off-road styling.

Inside, occupants benefit from unique Miko suede-trimmed seats with exclusive Wildtrak X embroidery, supported by soft-touch Terra suede with contrast Cyber Orange stitching on the upper dashboard, door trims and centre console. Built-in connectivity as standard to FordPass 6 and Ford Pro services such as FORDLiive enhance the ownership experience.

Ranger Tremor

The new Ranger Tremor 4 is based on the hard-working Ranger XLT and shares the chassis and technology upgrades as well as the new all-wheel drive system from Wildtrak X to suit customers who desire confident off-road ability.

The revised suspension geometry helps to create a tougher, more planted stance, enhanced by the increased track and extended arch mouldings. A distinctive long-leg tubular sports bar is fitted as standard and defines Ranger Tremor’s adventurous look, while cast aluminium side steps and exposed twin front tow hooks continue the function-led styling. Unique Boulder Grey exterior details and a darkened grille complete the model’s bold, distinctive appearance.

Ranger Tremor’s seats and floor feature water-resistant, easily-cleaned vinyl trim. An optional pre-wired overhead switch pack offers six inputs for winches, LED light bars and other equipment – which can be ordered via a Ford dealership or through the online Ford Shop.

Segment-first Flexible Rack System

Both Ranger Wildtrak X and Tremor can be specified with Ford’s innovative new Flexible Rack System. 7 The unique feature’s folding roof rack and adjustable sliding rear load hoop allow long items to be carried above the roof rather than wedged between the tailgate and cab. This improves load security and frees up the load bed for other items. Flexible Rack System will also be available as an option for Ranger Wildtrak series from March 2023.

# # #

1 Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. It does not replace safe driving. See Owner’s Manual for details and limitations.

2 Austria, Belgium, Britain, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Türkiye

3 Always consult the Owner’s Manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear.

4 Ford Ranger Wildtrak X homologated CO2 emissions 269-271g/km WLTP, homologated fuel efficiency 27.4mpg WLTP.

Ford Ranger Tremor homologated CO2 emissions 270g/km WLTP, homologated fuel efficiency 27.4mpg WLTP.

CO2 emission and fuel efficiency ranges may vary according to vehicle variants offered by individual markets. The declared WLTP fuel/energy consumptions, CO2-emissions and electric range are determined according to the technical requirements and specifications of the European Regulations (EC) 715/2007 and (EU) 2017/1151 as last amended. The applied standard test procedures enable comparison between different vehicle types and different manufacturers.

5 Horsepower and torque are independent attributes and may not be achieved simultaneously.

6 FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.

7 Flexible Rack System available on select models from 2023 production. Maximum load limit is 80kg (dynamic) and 250kg (static). Manual set-up required. Removal of antenna mast recommended when cargo positioned over antenna - may affect availability of radio, satellite and connected services. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and weight distribution. Max payload varies and is based on accessories and vehicle configuration. See label on doorjamb for carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.

FORD RANGER WILDTRAK X

2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_0.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_1.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_2.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_3.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_4.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_5.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_6.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_8.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_9.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_10.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_11.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_12.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_13.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_WT-X_14.jpg

FORD RANGER TREMOR

2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_0.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_1.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_2.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_3.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_4.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_5.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_6.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_7.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_8.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_9.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_10.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_11.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_12.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_13.jpg
2023_FORD_RANGER_TREMOR_14.jpg
UK-Ranger-line-up.jpg
So excited to see one in person. The pictures look pretty great. That yellow exterior is sweeeet.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • The headlight spec differs between markets, but there is essentially three different headlights. Halogen, simple LED and Matrix LED.
which trims in AU have the matrix LED? i am hoping these make it to the US market.

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
which trims in AU have the matrix LED? i am hoping these make it to the US market.
Wildtrak Premium Pack, Platinum and Raptor. They also have fully LED tail lights with the Matrix LEDs.

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
  • The "sports bra" has different shapes on different specs (as you can see here) and actually works in real life.
  • The screen size varies with the trim level, and in Europe the Tremor is based on the XLT so it gets the XLT's stuff, i.e. smaller screen (and halogen lights, FWIW in Australia the XLT gets the simple LED lights)
  • The different shifters are linked to trim level. The four cylinder diesels get the simple shifter in all models except Wildtrak (its the same shifter as the previous gen), and the V6 diesel gets the new shifter in all trims the V6 is available in (XLT and up in Australia).
I don't mind the sports "bra" on the front, but I was referring to the sports "bars" on the back of the bed. :) I have never cared for the sports bar look on trucks as far back as I can remember. All the way back to the Fall Guy and his GMC. :crackup:
Sponsored