• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Stave7

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge, 2022 Ford Maverick
Occupation
Ford Motor Company Electrician
You suppose toyota would be the way to go ? I'm debating the Hybrid max as long as the mpgs are significantly higher over the 4 turbo. If not then I'll keep it tried and true and feel better knowing the
electro magnetic radiation isn't slowly cooking me.
I would absolutely choose a hybrid Toyota over a Ford. Yes.
Sponsored

jdlapointe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Taurus, 1970 Fairlane 500
Occupation
Project Manager
You will definitely have to pay for it. The fuel savings will take a long time to balance out (If any). The hybrid tundra gets less mpg.

Personally I tow a 5400lb tractor, so I need to towing capacity that the Tacoma doesn't have.

Last edited:
OP
OP

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
A giant fireball?
if you're implying electric vehicles catch on fire more often than Ice vehicles you are correct, by a couple hundredths of a percent. which basically translates to a margin of error

Mikknj

First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT Cactus Grey
if you're implying electric vehicles catch on fire more often than Ice vehicles you are correct, by a couple hundredths of a percent. which basically translates to a margin of error
I was cracking a joke.
I have hopes for electric vehicles - especially hybrid. They are speedy, and fun to drive. Smooth in traffic and generally very likable, except for the few that catch fire and torch anything within 100 Feet. Once the next battery chemistry solves the flame thrower issues I'll be jumping in with both feet!

Sponsored

Zackattack2846

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 gmc canyon
Occupation
Tech
It’s far fetched, I highly doubt that it will be an electric reveal, but I hope it’s a bev

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Nice, I wanna see a Raptor version. Can't imagine what that will cost

RegularRanger

First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 MachE GTPE, 99 Tahoe, 93 Ram
Occupation
Purchasing
I would absolutely choose a hybrid Toyota over a Ford. Yes.
Had three Prius' and a CMax as well as Hybrid Fusion. All solid cars. Had Minor issues with each, but I wouldn't hesitate on either brand. Comes down to comfort and driving characteristics. Both great for over 250k miles.
Sponsored