• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

I bailed

Zackattack2846

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 gmc canyon
Occupation
Tech
Iā€™m waiting to see the Tacoma. I got screwed with gm with my transmission, so Iā€™ll see if the Tacoma or ranger is what I want.

Iā€™ll test drive all theee tho

OP
OP

EFNFAST

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 ZR-1 Corvette, 2019 Ranger
I looked at the Taco'. It wasn't what I wanted. Doesn't compare to either the Ford or Chevy.
My Ford dealer wanted 64K for the Raptor. Cut a check for 50 even for the ZR2

Tagtexas

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Ironic I bailed on my lariat yesterday and picked up a z71 ā€˜rado too! My build for the lariat was 49k and change and this thing was 47. Saved 2k
IMG_7372.jpeg
Ironic I bailed on my lariat yesterday and picked up a z71 ā€˜rado too! My build for the lariat was 49k and change and this thing was 47. Saved 2k
IMG_7372.jpeg
Great looking truck! It is taking so long Ford should go ahead and call it a 2025 model. That might make me feel better about it.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EFNFAST

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 ZR-1 Corvette, 2019 Ranger
Ummm, sorry, don't know how to post pics. Plus, I don't have the truck yet. If I don't pick it up soon, I'm going away for two weeks.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Good friend wanted a raptor. Was told unknown on delivery, no surprise, plus a 20K dealer adjustment. Went down the street and drove home in a new ZR2.

Sponsored

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged
do you think they enjoy not selling vehicles? where do you find any logic in the idea that they don't want these trucks out?
Mavericks were years wait-listed.
Broncos were years wait-listed.
It appears Ranger Raptors will be years wait-listed.

Does anybody think Ford is performing well on their in-demand vehicles? They are the ones who pick the deadlines, and then they repeatedly fail to hit their own stated targets.

Regardless of the intention, the performance is horrible.

Tagtexas

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Mavericks were years wait-listed.
Broncos were years wait-listed.
It appears Ranger Raptors will be years wait-listed.

Does anybody think Ford is performing well on their in-demand vehicles? They are the ones who pick the deadlines, and then they repeatedly fail to hit their own stated targets.

Regardless of the intention, the performance is horrible.
Agree. They have botched this debut in North America. Letā€™s not forget this truck went on sale two years ago in the rest of the world. The Toyota and GM variants are brand new making them more interesting to the general truck buying public. And Toyota has already gotten examples in the hands of Car and Driver, Motortrend , and others. Reviews will be out next week. We are still waiting Ford but this ship has sailed.