• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

I really hope this won't be US pricing

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 lightning blue w/302A
Occupation
Retired
I usually just use English Pounds and change the symbol to USD, without converting.

£65,540
So I bet it will be $60-65k.
No those exchange rates are about correct. The US dollar has always been worth less than the Euro or the British Pound.

Also unless Ford decides to crack down on dealers, ADM will push it to $100k like the Lightening.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Can't wait for 100k Ranger.

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco OBX 2Dr 2.7, '21 Ranger Tremor, '16 C7
Occupation
Engineer
No those exchange rates are about correct. The US dollar has always been worth less than the Euro or the British Pound.

Also unless Ford decides to crack down on dealers, ADM will push it to $100k like the Lightening.
I'm intentionally not converting.

Cars are cheaper in the US than in Europe.

Mjet777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 limited
Occupation
Business owner CBD
I just saw this article today and I cringed! Looks like a regular ranger for me lmao. Not paying that kinda money. The F150 Raptors are overpriced the way it is.

sjl136

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
Ford Authority has the Ranger Raptor US MSRP starting at $52,500. Not that we can expect to buy one at that price though unless you have a dealer that is really special and owes you a favor or something. The U.S. market 2023 Ford Ranger Raptor will boast a $52,500 starting MSRP at launch, sources familiar with the matter explained to Ford Authority https://fordauthority.com/2022/02/2023-ford-ranger-raptor-price-revealed-for-u-s-market-exclusive/
I don't think you have to be special. There are plenty of dealers out there that will let you put a deposit down and order through them at MSRP.
we've seen the stories starting with the Bronco of bait and switches and buyers getting screwed once their vehicle showed up, but from my experience there are more dealers willing to have you order a vehicle at MSRP then try to bait and switch you.

OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Ford Authority has the Ranger Raptor US MSRP starting at $52,500. Not that we can expect to buy one at that price though unless you have a dealer that is really special and owes you a favor or something. The U.S. market 2023 Ford Ranger Raptor will boast a $52,500 starting MSRP at launch, sources familiar with the matter explained to Ford Authority https://fordauthority.com/2022/02/2023-ford-ranger-raptor-price-revealed-for-u-s-market-exclusive/

That article is a bit out dated, as it was published before even the global launch. The newest pricing on the Australian and Euro version of the raptors are significantly higher than the 52,500. I'm not saying it still can't be for NA, but the latest pricing for the world Raptors came out within the past week or two.

I just hope, as mentioned by others, is that cars outside the US are just that much more expensive.

BassRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Ford specialty lines rarely sale at build MSRP especially on a first year run. Yes it happens, but it certainly isn't the norm. Typically you should go in expecting around 5k over build price to secure an allotment. Realistically, I'd expect real world otd pricing to be in the $60k-90k range.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
I don't think you have to be special. There are plenty of dealers out there that will let you put a deposit down and order through them at MSRP.
we've seen the stories starting with the Bronco of bait and switches and buyers getting screwed once their vehicle showed up, but from my experience there are more dealers willing to have you order a vehicle at MSRP then try to bait and switch you.
Are these going to be readily available or sold like the Bronco Raptor where each dealer will only get x amount? Plus if a regular Bronco (non Raptor) is getting $10K-$30K in ADM's I'm betting these will start on the higher side. Sure there's a handful of dealers who will sell at msrp but how many will they get allocated to them? I'm guessing the Ranger Raptor will be so far out of reach for most of us and I for one will not pay some stupid price just to own one. I'd rather buy a Base Ranger and build my own than spend $65k+ just to say I have a Raptor.

OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Yeah, I really only want one if I can get it for 65K out the door or better. 90k is pretty ridiculous for a mid-size truck, especially since my co-worker just got a brand new BMW X7 for around 90k lol. I guess we wait for the pricing to be announced here in the states, but if its too crazy I will probably settle for the Frontier or the new Colorado.

It should also be noted, by the time the Ranger Raptor is available for NA, we will be balls deep in a recession, and supply chain should alleviate some. The MSRP doesn't bother me about this truck, its really the outrageous ADMs that makes this truck potentially unobtainable.
Sponsored