• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Rapture2423

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Do you get any water intrusion around the tailgate?
I would imagine he does. The tailgate D seal on the cover does not look far enough forward to make contact with the tailgate.

I also think BAK's measurements are just a tad shy off for the Ranger. Everyone's leaks

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Anyone find any side marker lights that fit? Last gen. are clearly too wide.
Looking for those too only found ones up to MY 22.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
I would imagine he does. The tailgate D seal on the cover does not look far enough forward to make contact with the tailgate.

I also think BAK's measurements are just a tad shy off for the Ranger. Everyone's leaks
Trade offs for ease in use, rolling up as it does, staying down when you shut tailgate, etc. I find it to be plenty water tight for my purposes. Unless going through high pressure car wash or heavy, heavy rain, it stays dry except around corners.

Some roll back tops have to be rolled back to close tailgate. I found that though they might be more water tight, having to do that every time was a pain in the a--.
Sponsored