• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

RR Green Machine

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 ranger raptor, Honda passport
Leer cap/to update. I visited my local Leer dealer today as I have purchased 2 from them prior. He said they just got the install update for the Raptor’s and the install requires extensive bracing. Not sure if this is for the non Raptors as well or not. Their install package according to him is extensive and is scheduled for 3 1/2 hours…what!!! I do believe as mentioned in other posts Leer is making them for Ford as a Ford accessory. The install guy was there, when I said , I am not interested in being the first test case!!! His response was, can’t say I blame you.

I might go to plan B, a hard fold up tonneau cover, which is not ideal for transportation of the hound, but what do you do. It would save some money.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Zangor

First Name
Zangor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT FX4
Leer cap/to update. I visited my local Leer dealer today as I have purchased 2 from them prior. He said they just got the install update for the Raptor’s and the install requires extensive bracing. Not sure if this is for the non Raptors as well or not. Their install package according to him is extensive and is scheduled for 3 1/2 hours…what!!! I do believe as mentioned in other posts Leer is making them for Ford as a Ford accessory. The install guy was there, when I said , I am not interested in being the first test case!!! His response was, can’t say I blame you.

I might go to plan B, a hard fold up tonneau cover, which is not ideal for transportation of the hound, but what do you do. It would save some money.
looks like this is the case for any cap-

ford has these bed/frame braces listed for both Raptor and non-Raptor models

https://accessories.ford.com/ranger...ement-kit-for-non-raptor-models-vn1wz2627726a

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer

Sleach

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4
I have a gator tonneau in my garage waiting on my truck. Said it was for a 24. Even had the new model ranger in the pictures. From real truck dot com…
What type of install hardware came with it?

Sponsored

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
Or maybe not. After I ordered, Ford sent an email sating the part is backordered. How about not selling a part you don't have in stock?
None of there shit is available

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
Anyone found a bed matt that is designed for the 6g (no fender gap) and has decent grip so things won't slide?

Sponsored

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Last edited:

Arsenall11

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 extremely built Lariat F150
Occupation
Mechanical contractor
The Armidillo chase rack fits, I also have the roll in lock retractable bed cover with the mount rails coming.

OP
OP

Zangor

First Name
Zangor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT FX4
Last edited: