• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

News Flash - My Lariat is officially in production 😃

Charlie4711

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Security Manager

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas
I am sure this has probably been answered somewhere on this site, but since these are now starting to roll out... does anyone know the average time from "in production" to "built" and the average time between "built" and "shipped"?

OP
OP
Cyrusblack

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
I am sure this has probably been answered somewhere on this site, but since these are now starting to roll out... does anyone know the average time from "in production" to "built" and the average time between "built" and "shipped"?
Good question since my Lariat seems to be stuck in "production" for 6 days now. I was under the impression that it only takes 16 hours to build a Ranger. The last email I got from Ford was on Feb 6th updating me that my production date went from Feb 26th to March 4th. I never got an update after that. Last week I happen to track my order and found out it was in production; Great, I figured it would be built in a few days. Checked today and nothing changed, still in production. Alas, I contacted Ford through their chat and nothing has changed as of today. I'm pretty sure I was chatting with an AI bot. This is what it spit out:

Thank you for your patience and congratulations on your 2024 Ranger order! I see that your Ranger is In Production at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant. The most recent update as of Mar-07-2024, 18:21 ET reflects an estimated delivery window of Mar-27-2024 to Apr-02-2024.

My next step is to contact the sales manager of the dealership and see if he has a better idea of the status.

NASSTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor / 1994 Bronco
I got my window sticker yesterday and on the tracking site my green dot moved from Scheduled to In Production. My truck is scheduled for the week of March 18th. My blend date is 3/20/24.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cyrusblack

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I got my window sticker yesterday and on the tracking site my green dot moved from Scheduled to In Production. My truck is scheduled for the week of March 18th. My blend date is 3/20/24.
What’s a blend date and how do you find it or check?

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
Blend date is the date you're truck should be going down the assembly line. Found on window sticker. Mine was yesterday but no tracker have been updated. Just shows up on dealers website.

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
That is the question of the year.
January builds have been showing built since 3/7 and some this week.
Mine has been in production since 2/01 I sure hope I am going to be soon.

OP
OP
Cyrusblack

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That is the question of the year.
January builds have been showing built since 3/7 and some this week.
Mine has been in production since 2/01 I sure hope I am going to be soon.
My window sticker is on page 2 do you see the blend date on it? I do not see anything that says blend date.

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
My window sticker is on page 2 do you see the blend date on it? I do not see anything that says blend date.
It looks like you cut it off in the picture. I believe that the blend date is both at the top and bottom of the sticker, but outside of the blue box.

Sponsored

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
It looks like when you copied it you cut off the top and bottom where the blend date is.
I just looked your sticker up and your blend date is 20240306 last Wednesday You are built most likely.

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Currently, the most accurate way to determine if your truck has been built is to check the "AsBuilt" status at https://www.motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt

Enter your VIN and the CAPTCHA code, and if you see lots of hex numbers and sequences under the BCM, your truck has been assembled.

OP
OP
Cyrusblack

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Currently, the most accurate way to determine if your truck has been built is to check the "AsBuilt" status at https://www.motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt

Enter your VIN and the CAPTCHA code, and if you see lots of hex numbers and sequences under the BCM, your truck has been assembled.
My past post in this thread shows the "ASBuilt" status and there were so many hex numbers I couldn't possibly show them all in a screen shot. Probably over a hundred lines of hex stuff.

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Then you can safely assume your truck is done and parked in a holding lot somewhere, especially if there is a value in the Tear Tag section.
Sponsored