• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Sponsored

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
.... man I was really hoping for a separte bumper... i mean looks wise i like it better than the new colorado i guess, but honestly the Canyon looks the best (just my opinion).
I'll be interested to see powertrain options and pricing. I probably will not jump ship and just hold onto my 18 f150 and wait for a decent PHEV to be released.

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
I think I'll wait to see it in different colours & trim levels (FX4, Tremor and Sport) before passing judgement. That chrome grille and those wheels are skewing my opinion on it I think.
Yea i could be jumping the gun here based on the different trims, that front end just makes me feel like the pasty dude at the beach with a white nose, knee high tube socks w/sandals and a straw hat.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I think I'll wait to see it in different colours & trim levels (FX4, Tremor and Sport) before passing judgement. That chrome grille and those wheels are skewing my opinion on it I think.
I'm with you 100% on waiting until all the info is out before passing judgement. I will say this White 1 looks better with the "Sports Bra" painted body color instead of blacked out like others we've seen. Also not seeing a chrome grill on this 1- unless there are other pix I'm not seeing? I see that horizontal bar tying the headlights together has a little chrome edge around it, but that is an easy fix with black paint or Plasti-Dip :like:

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Looks like a maverick from the front
here's a shot of my Maverick to compare. Too early to say, but I might actually like the more subdued front end on this new Ranger better.

Ford Ranger North American 2024 Ford Ranger Spotted Without Camouflage 001.JPG

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
I don't love it or hate it. I do like the clean continuous front end without the bumper separating it. I think @pwrplay is right the wheels and chrome grille are throwing the look off and the higher trims should look better. You can always add a Raptor grille to get rid of the chrome too.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't love it or hate it. I do like the clean continuous front end without the bumper separating it. I think @pwrplay is right the wheels and chrome grille are throwing the look off and the higher trims should look better. You can always add a Raptor grille to get rid of the chrome too.
i thought there was a specific mention that the Raptor grille in the new-gen wouldn't fit the non-raptors, because they don't want people replacing it like so many did with the 5g.

can't remember where i heard it, but it was someone on this forum or a video posted here.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
i thought there was a specific mention that the Raptor grille in the new-gen wouldn't fit the non-raptors, because they don't want people replacing it like so many did with the 5g.

can't remember where i heard it, but it was someone on this forum or a video posted here.
I didn't hear that but I can see Ford not producing them to fit non Raptors. I'm sure the aftermarket companies will have one out soon enough though. Like the DOOD grille for the 5G they'll just send you the F & R to skirt the copyrights.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I seriously hope this means the announcement is coming soon. Maybe Super Bowl commercial?
Sponsored